templargfx

Help with Website Purchases not showing in Steam

Hi All,

I read on the forum that buying stuff on this site is better for the developers, so I purchased the Bodenplatte and Kuban premium packs here.

I can see in my 'licence key' section it lists the two purchases, alongside my Stalingrad and Moscow steam purchases.  However when I launch the game from steam, it only shows the steam modules, with no maps/planes/missions/campaigns from these two purchases.

I was wondering if there is something I am supposed to do to make the Steam game download the modules?

image.png.9d488839e4f94b602731ef6f6637a03f.png

OK Sorry for wasting a bit of Forum space, rather than delete I'll put my solution here :

My Steam install had not properly linked the game profile to my website login, I logged out and then logged back in again and they all showed up

(you can logout by clicking your name on the main menu)

Edited by templargfx
  • Upvote 1

Two thumbs up for posting what you learned rather than leaving it blank for the next person who has the same question. 👍👍

Hi,

Do you mean you logged out of Steam or the il2 site?

I linked my accounts but only BOK is showing on my account here, in steam I have my BOS/BOM listed but i do have access to the BOK stuff (though it's not listed under DLC's)

all rather odd.

Pete

Hi there Melonfish

When you are in the game at the main menu, you will have your name (or a player0000 random number) at the top of the menu above Quick Mission.

Click this and it should bring up the in-game login.  Relogin here with your il2 site account details.  This is what I did anyway

Edited by templargfx
clarification

4 hours ago, templargfx said:

Hi there Melonfish

When you are in the game at the main menu, you will have your name (or a player0000 random number) at the top of the menu above Quick Mission.

Click this and it should bring up the in-game login.  Relogin here with your il2 site account details.  This is what I did anyway

Ah, I'll give this a shot tonight, Thank you :)