J4SCrisZeri

P-47 Stupid question inside

Feel free to erase this thread right after some good soul have helped me, but... Where is the p-47?

I have Stalingrad, Moscow and Kuban, and I can't find it. Any other expansion I am missing?
Thank you.

Edited by J4SCrisZeri

2 minutes ago, J4SCrisZeri said:

Feel free to erase this thread right after some good soul have helped me, but... Where is the p-47?

I have Stalingrad, Moscow and Kuban, and I can't find it. Any other expansion I am missing?
Thank you.

Yup. BoBP.

You have to purchase "Battle of Bodenplatte" to fly the Jug. it will be included and can be flown as a kind of early access then.

Edited by Gryphus25
Rjel was faster.

I wish if the current engine had limitations they would have some scripted none AI aircraft so we Could have some big formations. Would really add some immersion. Maps feel a bit empty otherwise. Definitely a negative 

Edited by colemanuk82

Ok, purchased Bodenplatte, got the p47 and happy with it. There's also a mission with tanks, so I gave it a try, but nothing works, except engine on-off and cursors. No guns use at all, for example. I checked key mapping, too, but it doesn't work at all. What can I do?

9 hours ago, J4SCrisZeri said:

Ok, purchased Bodenplatte, got the p47 and happy with it. There's also a mission with tanks, so I gave it a try, but nothing works, except engine on-off and cursors. No guns use at all, for example. I checked key mapping, too, but it doesn't work at all. What can I do?

Check the key mapping again. you need to change to the gunner position first to use the main gun.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2019 at 3:16 AM, Jade_Monkey said:

Check the key mapping again. you need to change to the gunner position first to use the main gun.

Will try it, thank you!