Flew a HE-111 H-6 bombing mission on the WoL server tonight, on my return flight home I was intercepted by an IL-2. As I was switching between gunner seats to engage I noticed he was a few hundred feet below me and firing, I thought it was strange but maybe he was engaging another target I couldn't see. Yet I was getting hit every time they fired and no one else was on my tail.   I happened to be capturing the flight with Tacview and went to take a look afterwards and sure enough the IL-2 was the only other plane around and he was firing and hitting me despite not firing directly at me. Here is an example of what I mean. In one instance they had finished a run on me and turned around flying away and was continuing to fire and register hits.   The attached capture is from the Tacview capture, the yellow tracers are bullets the IL-2 is firing and the yellow bubbles around me (HE-111) are hit scores and it lines it up with my observation in game.   Just curios if anyone else has seen this. I'm not accusing anyone of cheating, my guess is it was performance issues with the server although my game ran smoothly at 60 FPS with no apparent lag. But thought I would note it here in case anyone else has similar issues.