silent_one

cant change position in tank.What am I doing wrong?

My first try at Tank Crew.  Jumping in the tank Im the driver.  I cant seem to be able to become the commander or gunner. The keybinds appear to be saying press T. ( which does nothing )Or do I use the pilot change to another position. Eg R shift + Number.  Ive tried both of these and nothing seems to work. I cant work out what Im doing wrong. Hope someone can help :) 

I am at work so I can't check, but I believe it is control c .  Give it a try anyway.

• Like 1

Thanks.  Controls not exactly intuitive.  I kind of wish it were stand alone so it didnt mess with my normal bindings. 

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 7:36 AM, silent_one said:

My first try at Tank Crew.  Jumping in the tank Im the driver.  I cant seem to be able to become the commander or gunner. The keybinds appear to be saying press T. ( which does nothing )Or do I use the pilot change to another position. Eg R shift + Number.  Ive tried both of these and nothing seems to work. I cant work out what Im doing wrong. Hope someone can help :) 

L Ctrl + C     change crew position.

Same as for Aircraft.

Dated chart below.

IL2BasicTankControls.png

Edited by Thad

47 minutes ago, silent_one said:

Doh. If I flew less one man planes I might have noticed that. My bad :) 

I think they should have included it in the Tank Keymapping listing in the game. :salute: