GCF

Flying Circus Mass Dogfight Event (Week 3)

there you go no recordings or screen shots yet but am getting my recording in game set up definately soon and will start posting a few , but there a bit barren at moment.

week 3 of the Flying Circus weekly mass dogfight event is almost upon us, sorry for late advert but was busy with other FC projects. i know it is short notice, so please spread the word.

Week 3 of the Weekly Flying Circus Mass Dogfight

When : Sunday the 20th 2019

Time :  19:00 to 02:00  Greenwich Mean Time

20:00 to 03:00  Central European Time
            13:00 to 20:00 Central Time US / Canadian

Where : JG1 Flying Circus Dogfight Server

Type : 6 Hour long, informal, mass dogfight (drop in & drop out anytime) Fur ball.

Entrance : Everyone welcome, just fly and have fun.

Again a very big thanks to All the members of JG1 for allowing us hold it on their server, this Sunday and thanks for a great server.

•  

hi all

The Flying Circus weekly mass dogfight event is on this Sunday again for its 3rd week, this Sunday. the first week we hit 17 players online, second week, we hit 23 players at one point, for 4 hours i was online, there where 16+ players online stable for over 4 hours before i had to leave.  

Thank you very much to all who participated !   S!

The plans are, when more servers come online, we will swap every 2 weeks to a different server, to keep it fresh and to show case new severs as they come online, if anyone would like to nominate a new server, please feel free to contact me. if anyone has any new ideas or thoughts or feed back, negative or positive, please feel free again to contact me.

Please share this event far and wide, all i ever want, is more people to fill me full of lead ! i have started a scrap lead business. so " Bring Out Your Lead !"

There is a Poll to chose the name of the weekly Flying Circus Sunday mass dogfight event, it will end 1 hour before the start of the event on Sunday, feel free to get you vote in here 

Last Sundays event was the first Flying Circus Custom Skin enabled mass dogfight event, was great to see all the custom skins flying in the air, great work and a big thank you to all the Flying Circus Custom Skin Designers, your work is excellent and adds a whole new dimension to the game when you can know you you are fighting against and who is who in the air.

if you would like to see skins in game, enable the in the in game settings to enable skins. also please feel free to download the Mass Flying circus custom skin bundle, made up of most Flying Circus skins on the forum, around 200 skins now , being updated every few days, NOT made by me , i just collected and bundled them, the thread is here 

Hope to see you all in the skies on Sunday !

S!

thanks

Paul

• Like 1

good morning all

Will not be updating bundle any more, until later tonight after sunday FC dogfight event.

then will start with MINI update files, later tonight, if we all have downloaded the new Master bundle, i posted here earlier this morning, then all skins in the bundle list, will be visable in game tonight, to all who have downloaded new  bundle.

• Thanks 1

hi all problem with server JG1 restarting every 10 min, have contacted jg1 but think they in event so if it restes again i am switching the event to the " Jaster 5 server below it, it is capped at 24 players but should give JG1 time to sort out server. me appoligies

*** i have move servers for tonights event we are all on Jaster 5 server, due to tecnical problems wish JG1 server***

Great night this Sunday and a great bunch of freindly fellow pilots. Fur balls were very tense, shame my new skins got burnt a few times. Salute to all and thanks Paul for your hard work

Edited by NO.610jailor
  • Like 1

your welcome , thanks for joining, event being held every sunday

• Thanks 1