vino

What is your favourite plane

7 minutes ago, =621=Samikatz said:

You sacrifice a little bit of performance but if you're expecting to go against anything with two engines loading up with four 12.7mms makes you pretty deadly

Does the job! I usually take a bit less fuel, and stronger guns.

All of them even the WW1 planes are fun to fly, otherwise the Spitfire is the Queen of the sky, so beautiful, not perfect, not vicious, a lady delicate like a Feather, Dangerous like a Tiger, Feline!

2018_5_30__4_44_11.jpg

• Like 1

Axis: Mc 202.

Yeah I love the looks but it's a fun capable plane to fly when flown right...which isn't hard. I like the challenge of downing A/C with its supposed inadequate guns.

Allies: Mig 3.

Another looker that's fast and maneuverable. Fun ( for me ) to fly...albeit less so on take-offs. :)  The two 12.7mm UBS configuration is, IMO, is more than adequate: It kicks arse.

1 minute ago, TRRA15 said:

Axis: Mc 202.

Yeah I love the looks but it's a fun capable plane to fly when flown right...which isn't hard. I like the challenge of downing A/C with its supposed inadequate guns.

Allies: Mig 3.

Another looker that's fast and maneuverable. Fun ( for me ) to fly...albeit less so on take-offs. :)  The two 12.7mm UBS configuration is, IMO, is more than adequate: It kicks arse.

Yeah, the 202 gets waaay too little love. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, 6./ZG26_Loke said:

I love the Macchi too. Absolut one of my favorit fighters. 

Me too... the "Macchi 202" it's a beautiful machine and, in my opinion, the best fighter!

But, my favourite plane is the Bf-110 E-2/G-2 because it's an excellent ground attacker with a big capacity of bomb load and a great variety of modifications of primary guns like the MG-151 20mm gunpod and 37mm cannon.

You can also use it like a fighter, with few limitations... SIMPLY A DESTROYER!!!

Everything Spitfire for the Allies, followed by everything YaK (hint we need a YaK 9 in BoS/BoK).

Everything Focke-Wulf for Axis, followed (most likely) by Me 262, but until that jet is released the 109 G6 is a lot of fun in career mode.

I gotta say the Duck, although it’s slow it handles good and hard on tanks!  

Favorite fighter would be the 109 followed by the Warhawk ( how could ya not like it, it’s such an iconic war bird)

I suppose it depends on how you define favourite, I have to say with regards to just general flying fun it's a toss up between the Ju88 and the BF110G.

Both planes are just so much fun to fly, lovely stable craft that can carry a nice bomb load and blow things to hell and back, they're damned fast too for their relative sizes.

i'm really nothing of a dogfighter, i am absolutely a bomber pilot though, I just wish we could get 4 engined planes.

• Like 1

On 1/8/2019 at 11:40 AM, RAY-EU said:

Bf 109 K4 < wating  for the FW190 D9 & < ME 262 A-1a

replace K4 for A3, and we are exactly the same 😁

• Like 1

Suck at dogfighting? Not to worry, cause we have the mighty A-20 Boston! Lots of fun at blowing shit up and out turning enemies. Pick up yours now... 🤣

Edited by Slegawsky

FW 190 A5 , BF 109 E7, BF 109 K4 ,  I 16 Type 24 , Yak 7B Series 36

( Off Topic ) ,   P-38 Lightning , Hawker Typhoon

Bf 110 and Fw 190. I love them equally