eskwad

Incomplete game problem

Hello 

I would like to know  if the support responds well to problems like mine. I just bought Tank Crew and Battle of Bodenplatte but in Tank I only 4 tanks out of 10 and in Battle of B 5 planes out of 8 and also miss th 2 collectors without speaking that there is no Career neither Missions or Campaign as announced on the site.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, eskwad said:

Hello 

I would like to know  if the support responds well to problems like mine. I just bought Tank Crew and Battle of Bodenplatte but in Tank I only 4 tanks out of 10 and in Battle of B 5 planes out of 8 and also miss th 2 collectors without speaking that there is no Career neither Missions or Campaign as announced on the site.

Well that is the case when you buy an Early access game

It clearly states so in the store page that it still is EARLY ACCESS

Edited by R6ckStar
  • Upvote 2

can't even understand people who buy something without even knowing what are they buying...

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ME-BFMasserME262 said:

can't even understand people who buy something without even knowing what are they buying...

Even thought it states it is in early access the store page could be a bit more explicit.

Say instead of bundling all the titles together it should have a separate tab for the one in early access and remove all possibly confusion.

29 minutes ago, eskwad said:

Hello 

You missed this part:

Buy now and take advantage of our Pre-Order discount ($10 OFF) and Early Access program - fly these planes as soon as they are ready! Early Access program has started, you can fly the first Bodenplatte planes right now.

https://il2sturmovik.com/store/battle-of-bodenplatte/

and this part:

Buy now and take advantage of our Early Access discount ($10 OFF) and Early Access program - operate these armored beasts as soon as they are ready!

https://il2sturmovik.com/store/tank-crew/