GCF

Flying Circus Furball, Sunday Weekly Dogfight Event, Screen Shots & Recordings

Hi all, with the start of the 6 hour long anyone welcome mass dogfight event being held on JG1 FC server now.

thought i would start a thread where people could post Screen shots and Recordings, in the event.

good luck ! all welcome and have fun. 

thanks

paul

• Like 2

only one i have of FCF event but got recording sorted now, so will post more after sunays event. i will be recording most flights ime make in FCF event, i hope no one has any objections, and will post on my youtube channel and a few here.

• Like 1

Evening all footage in VR of first 2:30 hours of the Flying Circus Furball Event, held last night on the 3rd February.

Thank you all for attending, hope to see you all in the air next week, friendly and enemy alike.

Here are the links:

• Like 4

Dueling with friends on Training Server 72AG, turns into free for all, WW2 + WW1 Planes, after WW1 dueling interrupted by a WW2 planes. See what happens when a WW2 planes opens fire and attacks WW1 planes on 72AG, WW1 planes will attack you, along with our good friend Azul, in his red I-16.

VR Recording of gameplay in Flying Circus. Two camels v I-16, just messing around on Training Server 72AG. I-16 piloted by friend, not really trying to kill us, just fooling around.

VR videos of FCF event held on the 10th February 2017

not 4K yet but 1080p, so getting there slowly, sorry my voice id not pick up again, try harder next time 🙂

• Thanks 1

i don't think so, just trying two different programs , one paid one free, to test performance difference, one uses more resources