Sign in to follow this  
325th_Bugsy

Any templates of active airfields available

Posted (edited)

Im wondering if anyone has any missions made up already that they use as templates for making other missions. Im looking for an Allied airfield template that has aircraft already placed around the airfield. I would love it if someone could share theirs with me. Thanks in advance...

Edited by 325th_Bugsy

The outlay of the airfields are not all the same.   So a template (or better defined as a group) for Durgino would not work at Ventsy, without having to edit the objects. 

I am assuming you mean static planes around the field.  Or do you mean planes for either a coop or dogfight mission?

Yes static planes around the field...then I can edit it and add player planes...Im just curious if anyone has any up for download thanks

Not sure if you wanted axis or allied, so grabbed both from PWCG.  His missions do a great job of populating airfields.

extract to your data/missions folder, and you should have 2 groups available in Mission Editor...German static and Russian Static.  When you put them on your mission map, they should be groups, so you will have to select the group and "set group to working" in order to edit the objects.   

http://bhah.homeip.net:192/Group Files/Static Groups.rar