Sign in to follow this  
Mysticpuma

Still love the clouds in the CloD - Video Clip :)

They do indeed look fantastic in right circumstances. I'd hope that TF 5.0 will bring improvements that would allow for more types of clouds and better rendering. And that I'll see it before I buy the farm.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, 4./JG26_Onebad said:

I'd hope that TF 5.0 will bring improvements that would allow for more types of clouds and better rendering. 

Are they working on the clouds for TFS 5.0?  In between all the news on which sub-variant of the '109 they'll be modelling I've lost track of what they're going to try and fix in '5.0.

Are we going to get native anti-aliasing this time round?

We are working on the cloud and weather systems for TF 5.0.

And yes, we are looking at improving the AA.

• Like 1

It’s a shame IL2 doesn’t have the photo quality look of Cliffs

Yeah, I prefer the clouds in CLoD,  just the visual looks (not the mechanics) than BoX clouds. :cool:

Hate to say it but I agree, flames in both Blitz and BOX have gone backwareds.  Funny thing is, is that 4.13 had really good flames and bombs hitting the ground effects. I am assuming TFS and 1C are trying to streamline the flames, clouds and ground explosions(Blitz) to limit resources used in the hardware to keep the sims flowing nicely.  I never really understood or researched why in CLOD & now Blitz sometimes you have great clouds and sometimes you just have round puff clouds all around your plane a click or two out and no other clouds. Anyway, the new patch loaded smoothly for me and Blitz is running great and i like the new tracers effect. I did find one little problem when playing one of my old tracks though.:rofl:

S!Blade<><RpX92xI.png