J5_Matthias

Jasta 5 FC Flugpark - March 29th Patch

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Oliver88 said:

Looked fine to me earlier on (and now). Or at least are not in the May 2020 tour. Those two missions are in their own tour (Bloody April X Week 4) for some reason.

image.png.8bb5e7cefc72dfd4568f274c2b5506d5.png

As you see May 2020

Edited by 1PL-Husar-1Esk

Posted (edited)

Weird. I do not see those missions in the list for the tour.

image.thumb.png.406ae81070f4505cbdb2a1733ed45aff.png

image.png.5a86a88985d876e6eb326db72169c015.png

Edited by Oliver88

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Oliver88 said:

Weird. I do not see those missions in the list for the tour.

Yes something is off. Missions are not listed, yet sorties, (kills and deaths), from BAX wk. 4 are included in May 2020 tour.

Odd.

Edited by J5_Gamecock

I believe many display issues were resolved last evening after the Flugpark died down.  See updates below on the Flugpark Discord. Channel.

image.thumb.png.c1f4953a6a40aaa137f45d35a9cb6984.png

On 4/27/2020 at 10:48 AM, beresford said:

I did check the mission description (several times) and it just says fly over the area, then cross the lines and fire a flare. I assume you are telling me there are extra instructions under the map icon but I will have to wait until I have next completed Recon C to try it.

OK I tried this again on Sunday, and I flew up and down but didn't get the 'Contact' message. However I remembered that somebody else had previously done the Spotter mission but failed to complete for some reason, so I flew over the target and sure enough I was prompted to fire a flare. Does the software just recognise 'Contact' as a one-time event achieved by the first pilot to do it?

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, beresford said:

OK I tried this again on Sunday, and I flew up and down but didn't get the 'Contact' message. However I remembered that somebody else had previously done the Spotter mission but failed to complete for some reason, so I flew over the target and sure enough I was prompted to fire a flare. Does the software just recognise 'Contact' as a one-time event achieved by the first pilot to do it?

Ah, yes if someone started the Arty Spotting mission you are allowed to pick it up where he left it. So in case he made contact with the artillery battery and died during the correction you don't have do redo that again. You just have to fly back over the target area and keep on observing and transmitting....

Edited by J99_Sizzlorr

Posted (edited)

On the mission named Doullens to Cambrai - DUSK - Summer 1918 the repair/rearm/refuel truck at Braizieux is in a more or less inaccessible position (can get close enough though as we cannot reverse your stuck there). The distance that they are usable seems much reduced (seem to need to get wingtip next to him) compared to the other missions. Due to these things I was of the belief that the feature was non-existent on this map.

Edited by Oliver88

21 hours ago, Oliver88 said:

On the mission named Doullens to Cambrai - DUSK - Summer 1918 the repair/rearm/refuel truck at Braizieux is in a more or less inaccessible position (can get close enough though as we cannot reverse your stuck there). The distance that they are usable seems much reduced (seem to need to get wingtip next to him) compared to the other missions. Due to these things I was of the belief that the feature was non-existent on this map.

Thanks I will have a look...

I think after the patch the archie is to strong - maybe AI level should be reduced, I really want do inland ride at objectives to Hunland and I see vice versa but before you get there you are dead or have wings shoot up and can't maneuver properly.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, 1PL-Husar-1Esk said:

I think after the patch the archie is to strong - maybe AI level should be reduced, I really want do inland ride at objectives to Hunland and I see vice versa but before you get there you are dead or have wings shoot up and can't maneuver properly.

Shooting and or driving down the balloon will decrease AI Flak level in that entire sector...

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, J99_Sizzlorr said:

Shooting and or driving down the balloon will decrease AI Flak level in that entire sector...

Thanks , but I was talking not about your mission I mean  other ones.

Edited by 1PL-Husar-1Esk

3 hours ago, 1PL-Husar-1Esk said:

Thanks , but I was talking not about your mission I mean  other ones.

Ok didnt know that...

Posted (edited)

Guys  why there is zero points for destroing ground targets (ground B - artillery) in mission  AStQ_Dusk_Arras1918_200408 ?

image.png.da1a79af301e4a9b407fb9963cb90037.png

BTW guys do have planes for new missions for FlugPark? Those what we have are great and big kudos for making them but we already bitten them to death  in past 6 months.

BTW 2  1PL is making one already 😉 

Edited by 1PL-Husar-1Esk
  • Upvote 1

Game updates are always interesting.  Mission changes come after we get the server back up and running post update.  We are looking forward to reviewing the 1PL mission and working with you all to integrate into the rotation along with a few from Buttzell.

PS  I will look into the scoring for artillary.  Probably no points assigned post BA.

• Thanks 3

On 5/20/2020 at 12:19 AM, J5_Baeumer said:

We are looking forward to reviewing the 1PL mission and working with you all to integrate into the rotation along with a few from Buttzell.

PS  I will look into the scoring for artillary.  Probably no points assigned post BA.

I will approve missions only if I can shoot down Sahaj (repeatedly).

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for everyone's patience as we reinstalled mission descriptions, map icon text, and in flight mission tips/instructions that were lost during the last update.  It appears that when running missions back through the editor this morning, some light snow had fallen overnight.  Will be looking at solving that after the Sunday Furball.   S!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, J5_Baeumer said:

Thanks for everyone's patience as we reinstalled mission descriptions, map icon text, and in flight mission tips/instructions that were lost during the last update.  It appears that when running missions back through the editor this morning, some light snow had fallen overnight.  Will be looking at solving that after the Sunday Furball.   S!

Was wondering what all that white stuff was, 

Hi guys,

Just a quick question. What is the radius of airfields? Pfalz in the screenshots crashed on the front but according to parser it 'landed on airfield'.

Is 'No Man's Land' a giant landing strip for Central pilots? 😜

For comparison a screenshot of my emergency landing. Close enough to the airfield.

landed.jpg

landed 2.jpg

landedd.png

Annotation 2020-05-26 212916.png

zero.png

landed22.png

• Haha 1

We will ask mission builder.to take a look at this.  

Having a generous circle around the base is not problematic in itself as in real life the repair truck could motor over.   I am surprised that the landed  status was given out in the mud however.  

Hopefully Matt can look at this soon and report back.

6 hours ago, J5_Baeumer said:

We will ask mission builder.to take a look at this.  

Having a generous circle around the base is not problematic in itself as in real life the repair truck could motor over.   I am surprised that the landed  status was given out in the mud however.  

Hopefully Matt can look at this soon and report back.

My wild guess is it is because of the forward airstart airfields. Every airfield has a 1km circle around it where you can land to count as returned to base. The airstart airfields have them as well.

And I've been wasting all my time flying my airstart planes beck to base lol.  Can we air refuel from the balloon ?