Sign in to follow this  
MeoW.Scharfi

7 kills in a flight

Posted (edited)

I am sorry for those i shot down in the video, i don't want to show them how "weak" they are. I am certain i got them off guard, just like i got many times killed off guard. I am not so special as many claim. and i am not so super godness how many think. i am simple and i love flying. i am sorry for those i saltied before. I am just a human, simple. 

I remembered the times i saw people like karaya flying. Which inspired me of being like that. Everyone i shot down in that video is a actually a pilot who just got unlucky, just like i got many times. My respect to everyone of them. I don't care if you dislike the video, you have your reasons. Maybe the video is shit, maybe the music is shit, maybe i am shit, maybe you just don't like me.

But i am poud to make 7 kills in the P47, that i was so lucky or skilled? I don't know, maybe both, maybe something else?

Happy new year. I am not better than you guys. I am just someone who likes flying just like you.

Edited by MeoW.Scharfi
  • Like 17
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

Don't take those few idiots personally. A lot of immature boys have low self esteem and will vote down a video if they feel their 'manhood' threatened.

I am in awe of your talent. I have watched your videos in hopes of learning how you are so successful. You spend time in each plane until you know the strengths and weakness of each. When you hunt it is like a cat knowing which way the prey will turn - the poor mouse does not stand a chance. 

Your videos are very well done. I love the editing and your choice of music (most times) as both are expressions of your passion for flying and this game. Please don't stop making videos or participating here because of a few stupid remarks made by kids who probably didn't have permission to be using their computers.

Best wishes for a Happy New Year.

PS - This old Platoon Sergeant would have been proud to have you in my unit.

Edited by Gordon200
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

@MeoW.Scharfi congratulations! and you do not have to be sorry , when people shoot me, they are not sorry, they are shooting me because of my mistakes and their training.

You trained a lot for this performance, you got shot a lot. It is a matter of efforts, time, dedication which you have because you love flying.

You are good, I admire your work, your skills. Be proud of that and do not listen haters. With success always come haters and jealous people .

If people want to be good as you, they have to train as hard as you train, to learn from good pilots, and to be shot down a lot, which obviously they do not like.

Happy new year to you! best wishes!

Edited by TG1_Nil
  • Like 1

Sometimes it costs so much effort and it seems so complicated that you do not understand so much fortune!
You remind me how mediocre I am .............. but you are not unique.
There are more murderers in heaven with the same talent!
Happy New Year

Congrats @MeoW.Scharfi!

Watching your vid helped me in getting better myself (especiallyin the P-40). Shoot more! (And post.) There are always folks who forget to leave their ego out the door when entering MP. Nothing one can do about that.

My best wishes and a happy new year to everybody!

The German word melancholie translates into English as melancholy and is pronounced melon collie.

22062015035623.jpg

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, MeoW.Scharfi said:

I am sorry for those i shot down in the video, i don't want to show them how "weak" they are. I am certain i got them off guard, just like i got many times killed off guard. I am not so special as many claim. and i am not so super godness how many think. i am simple and i love flying. i am sorry for those i saltied before. I am just a human, simple. 

I remembered the times i saw people like karaya flying. Which inspired me of being like that. Everyone i shot down in that video is a actually a pilot who just got unlucky, just like i got many times. My respect to everyone of them. I don't care if you dislike the video, you have your reasons. Maybe the video is shit, maybe the music is shit, maybe i am shit, maybe you just don't like me.

But i am poud to make 7 kills in the P47, that i was so lucky or skilled? I don't know, maybe both, maybe something else?

Happy new year. I am not better than you guys. I am just someone who likes flying just like you.

I think your, and all the other youtubers' videos of this game are great. The good thing about flight sims are that they provide an environment in which you can do so many different things; you can immerse yourself in the experience or test yourself against amazing pilots. I personally like the fact that everyone online is there because they love flying in a sim, and making videos adds to the experience. S!

Hey Arianne,

Don't read too much into the comments of YT. I recall on my cinematics accusations of glorifying war (!). Some people are always going to have a different viewpoint.

If you ever want to fly with us (DBS), we 'll gladly have you either as a member of the formation or as a fighter cover. Come and join FNBFs sometime.

love your vids.

cheers

What Airdoc said. Great flying display. Don't mind the comments.

I'm curious, what convergence do you use?

Always pleased to see your vids, even if it reminds me of how poor a fighter pilot I am. Like Airdoc says, come and fly a FNBF - I'll just have to hope that we're on the same side. :drinks:

Posted (edited)

funny thing about dislikes on your videos is that when you have axis airplane they are low or none, and look at allied videos and its 10 times more dislikes , i guess some cant stand to see their favorit airplanes get shoot at 😄

Also no offence to Karaya but what you do is more harder, he has his team covering him, your alone, and usealy your fighting outnumbered by enemys, that k4 fighting 4-5 in short time is my favorit video :)

Edited by 77.CountZero

Thanks, but he flies alone as well quite often and also successful, beside i have like 3 times more hours in box than he has.

• Like 1

Hello sharfi

I aprecciate on your words some kind of autocriticism... this is allways good thing.  But you dont need any excuse for share us yours victories and you dont need be care about people dont like it. Anyway is too good some words for this people like  do you do. 

Personally...  ... , really i dont like the people  need "likes" of everybody and share anything to have this " likes"... but on your case, many videos are a lesson for aim and are things ( for me ) interesting to see and share.

Dont stop to kill us and share!

I want to see some 18 kill video by a every gender pronoun out there!!!

But on a more serious note: its at the core of human nature to dominate and be on the top of a hierarchy.

Bravo for Sharfi!