Sign in to follow this  
Dutch2

How to get back in pilotsseat

Flying the Plz DIII and while I was tweaking my adjustments something went wrong, restart te game same  effect. I’m now sitting outside the cockpit beside the pilot. How to adjust the pilots cockpit view in VR back to the right position, num keys do not have any effect. 

Edited by Dutch2

Move you head(headset) to the desired cockpit position and press F10 to save. Recenter using in game key (numpad 5 by default I think).

Edited by =LwS=Balapan

Thanks will try these F10 key,  only the 5 on the numeric section did not work, as all the num. keys. 

The number pad 5 should recenter you in cockpit with your saved position (F10).

You'll need to be in 2D mode to adjust your seat position and save. While in 2D use the Insert, Home, Pg up, Pg Dn, End and Delete keys to get your desired spot then press F10 to save for that airplane. For VR you'll want to be a little left or right of the gun sight (depending on your dominate eye).

Would be a good idea to go through all the planes you own and save seat positions for each. Start in 2D and go to Quick Mission and select a solo with your first plane. Start and press P to begin. Leaving in plane on Auto press num pad 5 to go to the default position and make your adjustments. When happy with the spot press F10 and end mission. Then do the same to all your planes. Now no matter which plane you roll out of the hangar you'll already have it customized for your tastes.

Hey Gordon. That is no longer necessry. F10 now also works in VR. Numpad 5 is for 2d. You have to assign a key to recenter VR view. I do not remember exactly where you will find that option.

Edited by [Pb]RedeyeStorm
Spelling

2 hours ago, [Pb]RedeyeStorm said:

That is no longer necessary. F10 now also works in VR.

Did not know that.

Re-center VR setting is in Camera. I have it mapped opposite my VR zoom.

Edited by Gordon200