Sign in to follow this  
=GB=bobpscorpio

Help: where is my game's CD-KEY or License key?

Hello,

I have bought three games last night which name is il-2 sturmovik battle of kuban and so on from steam china ,it have finished install automatic. But I cannot find the CD-KEYS  or License keys of the games, so I cannot activated the game in the il2 OFFICIAL WEBSITE,although I can play the games now.

can you tell me what to do? Thanks a lot.

i don't think you can get cd keys from steam they are hidden for safety and copyright purpose. i think only one thing you can do link steam account with official website account, and in the future if you buy on website you can still play in game with new modules

Thank  you,Papa_Bear.maybe steam china not supply the  cd keys or License keys now, just as you said for safety and copyright purpose.But about one year ago i received the  License keys of il2-bos and bom when i bought, then i activated the game in the il2 OFFICIAL WEBSITE.

Thanks for your suggestion sincerely.

Edited by =GB=bobscorpio

The Answer:

Dear user,

After update 3.004, purchases made on Steam do not require any activation on our site. Therefore, these purchases are not displayed in your profile on our website. 
To have an access to the content you bought on Steam you have to launch the game from Steam ("Play" button on the game page in the Steam "Library).  

I UNDERSTAND,THANKS ALL:friends:

Posted (edited)
On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:18 AM, =GB=bobpscorpio said:

Dear user,

After update 3.004, purchases made on Steam do not require any activation on our site. Therefore, these purchases are not displayed in your profile on our website.
To have an access to the content you bought on Steam you have to launch the game from Steam ("Play" button on the game page in the Steam "Library).  

Edited by CastorTroy
wrong topic