Jason_Williams

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you Jason, to Han and the whole team in Russia, plus Yugra Media, all you beta testers out there, and to each of the many others who have poured your valuable time and creative energy into this fantastic sim!  There are too many to name you all without missing some, but I'm very thankful for each one of you and your tireless efforts.  Also a hearty and well-earned congratulations on what has been - from my limited perspective anyway - nothing short of a banner year for the Great Battles series!  I believe 2019 will be the best year yet.

• Like 1

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

A big thanks to all who work so tirelessly on this great sim. You have created something very special indeed. 

I would like to thank you for returning the Christmas tree to the hangar.  It was missed last year, and I am glad to see it return.  :)

• Upvote 1

Wishing you and yours all the very best for Christmas and the New Year.:drinks:

I wish for the development team to successfully regenerate strenght and love for their jobs and for health of their families.

My personal wish is for 1CGS not to take critique so personally and for Tank Crew and Battle of Bodenplatte to become milestones in Great Battles franchise.

Happy New Year!

Edited by Mac_Messer

I hope all of you Had a wonderful Xmas and I hope 2019 brings you all you desire..

This rookie sends New Year’s best wishes to all!

And I just love noting the countries from around the world involved in this great game!

Amazing👍