Axurit

Dissociate sound levels

Hello everyone

I think it would be interesting for many to dissociate the levels of sounds of the game.

Currently when I fly with friends on discord or TS, I tend to lower the sound level of the whole game because of the engine is quite high.

But by doing that I lose all the other sounds that are really much lower.

It would be desirable to have as settings

. -Engine

-Interraction in the cockpit

-Evenement on the plane

-External event

But I think there is a deeper problem with the sounds, because 1 year ago, I heard the enemy come closer and shoot, the impacts, the bombs the wind with the overspeed etc. etc. But now I only hear my screaming motor.

Please work a little more on this element of immersion.

TKS Dev's

Use the Windows sound mixer. Don't lower the volume in game. Leave it at 90-100% or you will miss a lot of what is going on in the environment. Set TS volume a little high as well as far as I'm concerned. Open the windows sound mixer and adjust the output volumes there. It is unlikely he Dev's will offer different sound level adjustments in game.

It's been a long time since it was discussed in the forums but using the sound mixer is how we did it in EA and I haven't made any significant adjustments since then. This should solve most of your sound issues.

Please, how do you want to hear anything except your 2000HP engine, that has no sound insulation? P51 pilots couldnt even hear themselves shoot how loud was the engine.

35 minutes ago, Axurit said:

Thank you for your advice !!

after a few adjustments, I like removed my noise caps!

No problem :)

7 hours ago, Axurit said:

Thank you for your advice !!

after a few adjustments, I like removed my noise caps!

Can you be a little bit more specific, please?

8 hours ago, RFG_Hisl said:

Can you be a little bit more specific, please?

Adjust the volume to 100% on the game, suppression of the effects generated by the sound card, and adjustment of the levels on the mixer of windows.

On 12/17/2018 at 4:55 PM, CSAF-D3adCZE said:

Please, how do you want to hear anything except your 2000HP engine, that has no sound insulation? P51 pilots couldnt even hear themselves shoot how loud was the engine.

I found a lot of sound effects, but I think it's not normal not to hear bullets flying through the wings. It was often described as a slap on a double bass, or like throwing pebbles on a tin shack. And if it is normal not to hear it, it is not normal not to be able to feel it.

See here:

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/34291-gametrix-support-can-be-amazing/

Edited by Axurit