Sign in to follow this  
ACG_ItsDrifter

IL2 BOX Kill Cam - A LaGG Rampage

53 minutes ago, MK_RED13 said:

...another funnyland.. flaps.. ammo effect.. nice... thx for your video Drifter!  

Another well known whiner who always puts down any good VVS performance.

• Like 2

Nice shoots and manovers, If only soviets knew what they had in lagg23, they would win war in 1942

• Thanks 1

I'm not for or against the 23mm, and I don't want to be involved in that sh=t storm of an argument, but I do have to ask...

Do my eyes deceive me that the cannon hits on most of these shots are hitting the wing tip and causing the wing to snap off? 

9 hours ago, =AVG77=Mobile_BBQ said:

I'm not for or against the 23mm, and I don't want to be involved in that sh=t storm of an argument, but I do have to ask...

Do my eyes deceive me that the cannon hits on most of these shots are hitting the wing tip and causing the wing to snap off? 

I mean from what i see most of the wing tip hits i give usually just rip off the tip of the wing, i'm not seeing anything funny.

But thanks for the compliments guys, appreciate it.

S!

I re-watched it at .25 speed.  Nice kills.  I like the first one.  You plowed his engine from his high 12 o'clock and set him on fire before he hit the water! 

• Thanks 1

Some skills rite there. Hate being chased by a 109 in a lagg. And that high deflection scissors shot was good. And was your only chance 😄

• Thanks 1