PatCartier

I can't install PWCG

Hi all,

I would love to play these campaign but I can't install PWCG.

It's written that the .exe is in the wrong directory...but it's in the game root one :H:\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\PWCGBoS 5.0.4\PWCGCampaign  

What should I do folks ?

the way to unzip your downloaded file PWCGBoS 5.0.4 : Program Files (86)\1CGame Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Moscow where you'll then find out a folder called PWCGCampaign and in that folder several files. Among them a file called PWCGBos.exe. It's the application file. Double click on it and PWCG will open the main page of the soft where you can then create your campaign. Great tool to play Il2 BOS.

I notice that you've installed the game in a H HD as you mention in your post. Up to my mind the game should have to be installed either in Program files or Program files (86)...well I'm not sure about that maybe a player with more computing knowledge could answer. By the way you write that your PWCGCampaign folder is into PWCG 5.0.4 which is himself into your IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad in your HD H. In my installation I have no folder between the game's folder and PWCGCampaign . PWCGCampaign folder is right away into  IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Moscow without intermediate folder. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PatCartier said:

Hi all,

I would love to play these campaign but I can't install PWCG.

It's written that the .exe is in the wrong directory...but it's in the game root one :H:\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\PWCGBoS 5.0.4\PWCGCampaign  

What should I do folks ?

Remove the folder above. You just have one too many folders.

• Thanks 1

The "PWCGCampaign" directory should be placed in the same directory as the game "bin" and "data" directories