Sign in to follow this  
=Elite=BlitzPuppet

=ELITE= - US based Virtual Squadron

Elite is an American squad. Our training program comes from a real major in the Luftwaffe, who flies f-4 phantoms for NATO in Afghanistan.  Training takes 12 weeks, about 30 hours total on a weekly basis.  Letters are sent prior to the training. Train on all aspects of flying, fighting, gunnery and teamwork using the book the major recommended.
    We are looking for ten active men in BoS for a total of 12 in the squad.  We desire people who understand that in order to have more fun, it is important to understand and use all the factors that real pilots know and use. We will train together once a week on team moves.
     For more information email   ....paceduke@hotmail.com.....  Label your email ’elite squad’.  If you love to fly, and want to know and understand all the factors involved.

"Learn it by the book!  - Elite Gunther

My work schedule is kind of hectic but I've seen some of  your members fly. I am very interested but my free time to train is limited. I am a west coast US player and mostly interested in finding a LW squad with good teamwork. What does your training schedule look like? I fly pretty conservatively and maintain E very well. I'm interested in gunnery and teamwork. If our schedules mesh I'd be very interested in joining.

My work schedule is kind of hectic but I've seen some of  your members fly. I am very interested but my free time to train is limited. I am a west coast US player and mostly interested in finding a LW squad with good teamwork. What does your training schedule look like? I fly pretty conservatively and maintain E very well. I'm interested in gunnery and teamwork. If our schedules mesh I'd be very interested in joining.

I'm pretty much in the exact same boat.  I'm on the west coast as well, interested in Luftwaffe squad, but I'm only available late nights from around 9pm - 12am -ish.  What time you guys fly at?

I have had no reply to either this thread or the email I sent same day. A little disappointed. I was contacted by JG3 and may go with them if ELITE does not get back to me before release. Was looking forward to a team dedicated to training.