ShamrockOneFive

Community Q&A with 1CGS' Black Six about the new Fortress on the Volga campaign

Hey folks,

I'm very fortunate to be able to share with you a very interesting and timely Q&A with 1CGS' Black Six, the creator of Ten Days of Autumn, Blazing Steppe, Sea Dragons and now the Fortress on the Volga campaign. I ask him about everything from when he first started with flight sims to what some of his processes are behind mission creation, historical research, and balancing history and playability.

Black Six was also able to provide me with some exclusive screenshots from the new campaign.

https://stormbirds.blog/2018/12/06/community-qa-with-1cgs-black-six/

Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 11
  • Upvote 4

Thanks for sharing ShamrockOneFive.  That was a cool read.  And thank you to Blacksix for sharing this information.  I know I am looking forward to the campaign.  S!

Excellent article as usual ShamrockOneFive👍 I check your page on regular basis. 

I have flown all previous BlackSix campaigns and going to have this one too. He knows his stuff 

Edited by LLv24_Zami

2 hours ago, JG51_Beazil said:

Thanks for sharing ShamrockOneFive.  That was a cool read.  And thank you to Blacksix for sharing this information.  I know I am looking forward to the campaign.  S!

You're welcome! The replayability of the missions with some random elements thrown in is pretty interesting sounding.

2 hours ago, LLv24_Zami said:

Excellent article as usual ShamrockOneFive👍 I check your page on regular basis. 

I have flown all previous BlackSix campaigns and going to have this one too. He knows his stuff 

Many thanks Zami! Black Six certainly does know his stuff!

Good article. :) It's nice to see such a professional-looking fansite run articles like this. 

• Thanks 1