F/JG300_Hornisze

Outdated data hit recieved ?

Hi,

Strange messages appear when you hit a vehicle.

Was destroying some T34 on 72AG Training server, and saw several messages like that :

181206054917328680.png

What is it exactly ? A new bug ?

It's extremly disturbing...

Edited by F/JG300_Hornisze

Was getting this last night on WOL server every time i shot down aircraft. Never saw it before the 3.008 patch

I have reported in the internal beta testing forum. Thanks!

this was happening before but you would not see messages, when mission is to heavy or you have lag, or bad ping, your bullets would be recived by delay, but people would not know that and would make videos about it showing airplanes being hit but no damage or exploding later after they are hit and so on. Now you can see when you have lag and server tels you how big it is, so you understand what happend. 

videos like this after 3.007 made some missions on servers to heavy

so now atleast 109 guy would see that message that bullets are delayed and would know why he exploded like he did that late:) 

Edited by 77.CountZero

just now on wol on this mission EltigenOperation43ksum i can see in chat for 4-5 players they are geting this deayed message data, some even 20s delays. I think this is good thing to have it gives us fedback when some strange things are happening either because mission is to heavy or lag betwen players and server.

• Upvote 1

15 часов назад, F/JG300_Hornisze сказал:

Strange messages appear when you hit a vehicle.

Was destroying some T34 on 72AG Training server, and saw several messages like that :

181206054917328680.png

Hello everyone, we have entered this temporary message to collect statistics to solve the problem about which wrote  @77.CountZero post above.

You can help us speed up the solution of this problem by sending me a personal message with a description:
What happened on the map when the message appeared?
Map  title and server?
How many people were on the server?

Best regards,
Airahusky