Jump to content
BlackSix

Pre-Order New Historical Campaign "Fortress on the Volga" - Discussion

Recommended Posts

Pre-ordered as a big thank you for the recent AI updates! Thanks guys!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pre-ordered , historical campaigns is my favorit, thanks :salute:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have purchased everything this company has ever made and tried to continue with that tradition but there is blockage on the line.  After entering all my usual payment issue like I have before a new screen popped up saying that for security purposes they were with holding a small sum of money back from my card and they would send a 4 digit code that I must enter into the field in order to complete the transaction.  They explained two different ways I could receive the code, neither of which I am interested in using.  

 

Is this the new norm?  Am I done purchasing goods from this company because they just wont take my money?  Anyone else experiencing this?

 

Ps:  I didn't see the thread on the store so if mods want to move this to that thread, be my guest.

Edited by SYN_Mike77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SYN_Mike77 said:

Anyone else experiencing this?

 

Nope, but some other folks have problems. See here: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, SYN_Mike77 said:

I have purchased everything this company has ever made and tried to continue with that tradition but there is blockage on the line.  After entering all my usual payment issue like I have before a new screen popped up saying that for security purposes they were with holding a small sum of money back from my card and they would send a 4 digit code that I must enter into the field in order to complete the transaction.  They explained two different ways I could receive the code, neither of which I am interested in using.  

 

Is this the new norm?  Am I done purchasing goods from this company because they just wont take my money?  Anyone else experiencing this?

 

I wrote about it few hours before, but my posts was removed without the reason (but it was about pre order :lol:).

This new service payment (Xsolla) is terrible, I spent near 2hours to buy this. Using codes ect. They charged me 5 times (few small amounts and 4 times the addon), finally my Bank call to me about strange purchase and the question about blockade of c.card. I think many cant buy IL-2 titles in the future and 1CGS will loose some of new customers. Pity choose according me. Pay pal doesn't work here too, so cant use a card or pay pall option.

 

Finally I use the Chat from this service and I did pre order (30 minutes of waiting). The accept it manually in XXI century. 😂

Edited by YoYo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, SYN_Mike77 said:

I have purchased everything this company has ever made and tried to continue with that tradition but there is blockage on the line.  After entering all my usual payment issue like I have before a new screen popped up saying that for security purposes they were with holding a small sum of money back from my card and they would send a 4 digit code that I must enter into the field in order to complete the transaction.  They explained two different ways I could receive the code, neither of which I am interested in using.  

 

Is this the new norm?  Am I done purchasing goods from this company because they just wont take my money?  Anyone else experiencing this?

Salutations,

 

I don't think this is the norm. I just purchased the pre-release campaign and my Visa payment went through smoothly and quickly. :yahoo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

Xsolla is handling all such things now aren't they? All I know is that I experienced no purchasing problems.  :salute:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, YoYo said:

 

I wrote about it few hours before, but my posts was removed without the reason (but it was about pre order :lol:).

This new service payment (Xsolla) is terrible, I spent near 2hours to buy this. Using codes ect. They charged me 5 times (few small amounts and 4 times the addon), finally my Bank call to me about strange purchase and the question about blockade of c.card. I think many cant buy IL-2 titles in the future and 1CGS will loose some of new customers. Pity choose according me. Pay pal doesn't work here too, so cant use a card or pay pall option.

 

Finally I use the Chat from this service and I did pre order (30 minutes of waiting). The accept it manually in XXI century. 😂

 

YoYo,

 

This isn't the thread to complain about the store. Write to our support and talk to Xsolla. We've had thousands and thousands of orders go through without  a hitch from all over the world since we moved to Xsolla. What went wrong with yours I don't know, but Xsolla has done a good job handling this migration so far. We want to help you, but throwing around general statements about a system we like and most do like will just get deleted. Write to support. If they don't respond write to me and I'll look into it. 

 

Jason

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jason, I'm headstrong and patient so I got it finally but it costed me a lot of explanations. I hope the next purchase with new system of payment will be like piece of cake (hope!), just Im affraid about people who hasnt as much patience as I am. Its different subject, hope only me ;>.

Btw.I use and used dozen (or more) online stores and didnt have this kind of problems so why I was annoying. Im sure, I can always wrote to You or great IL-2 Team but I'd like to support this projects also as I can  :drinks:. Regards!

 

Yep, pre ordered finally :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Purchased, thanks. The order went through quickly and without issue via PayPal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just purchased along with TC cap no problems.  Took 2 minutes max.  Thanks team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I tried to pre-order this several times, however I keep getting security issue warnings which is preventing this from happening.   I tried using PayPal and also my credit card and had no luck . Guess I have to wait for to come on stream.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The campaign looks fantastic. Literary qualities of the text are top-notch, well done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pre Ordered, to support the Imperial Navy.

                     
             //             \\
            /'               `\
           /,'     ..-..     `.\
          /,'   .''     ``.   `.\
         /,'   :   .---.   :   `.\
        I I   :  .'\   /`.  :   I I
        I b__:   . .`~'. .   :__d I
        I p~~:   . `._.' .   :~~q I
        I I   :   ./   \.   :   I I
         \`.   :   `---'   :   ,'/
          \`.   `..     ..'   ,'/
           \`.     ``~''     ,'/
            \`               '/    
             \\             //
                          

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2018 at 3:08 PM, SYN_Mike77 said:

I have purchased everything this company has ever made and tried to continue with that tradition but there is blockage on the line.  After entering all my usual payment issue like I have before a new screen popped up saying that for security purposes they were with holding a small sum of money back from my card and they would send a 4 digit code that I must enter into the field in order to complete the transaction.  They explained two different ways I could receive the code, neither of which I am interested in using.  

 

Is this the new norm?  Am I done purchasing goods from this company because they just wont take my money?  Anyone else experiencing this?

 

Ps:  I didn't see the thread on the store so if mods want to move this to that thread, be my guest.

 

Me too ... I cant buy anything else in the store because I hit this roadblock everytime. They say my bank will be texting me the 4 digit code but they never do :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SCG_Riksen said:

 

Me too ... I cant buy anything else in the store because I hit this roadblock everytime. They say my bank will be texting me the 4 digit code but they never do :(

 

You must use this 4 digits from code (on card account, as blockade).

See this topic: 

Try to use live chat of this payment service.

Edited by YoYo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:25 PM, BlackSix said:

And I forgot about the most important thing! :)

You've asked me many times before and I didn't block the modifications this time, so you can choose Glass Head Rest. This isn't historical for the Autumn 1942, but it will be very convenient for many of you. The choice of weapons and fuel is blocked as it will be associated with the plot of the campaign.

04.thumb.jpg.d1a0bd116f38b05af439b07aa6872b8b.jpg

 

 

Please make it historical.✔️

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you don't want to use the glass headrest then don't use it for god's sake... other people like 'options'... so you can still be as 'historical' as you like!

Pre ordered, no problems  :)

Edited by Trooper117
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Trooper117 said:

If you don't want to use the glass headrest then don't use it for god's sake... other people like 'options'... so you can still be as 'historical' as you like!

Pre ordered, no problems  :)

Hi mate,

Some people like fly Bf109 K-4 in Stalingrad, so developers can set BF109 K-4 as an 'option' ,  if people don't like BF109 K-4,  they can still be as historical as they like ??

😳😳😳 

I believe most people love il-2 because it is realistic and historical, otherwise it is no different from War Thunder....

Edited by =CHN=nike_angus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, =CHN=nike_angus said:

Hi mate,

Some people like fly Bf109 K-4 in Stalingrad, so developers can set BF109 K-4 as an 'option' ,  if people don't like BF109 K-4,  they can still be as historical as they like ??

😳😳😳 

I believe most people love il-2 because it is realistic and historical, otherwise it is no different from War Thunder....

 

I think you are right that most of us prefer historical accuracy, but because it is an optional modification, and it was easy to turn on, having the choice will satisfy the greatest number of customers. If you prefer to fly historically, please do not check the box to fly with the glass headrest. If you prefer to have glass headrest (even though it is not strictly historical) please check the box. 

 

Having this option turns the Great Battles series in to War Thunder you say? I..uh...beg to differ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×