Sign in to follow this  
grayson1337

Maybe i'm stupid..but spectating in Coop?

Hi, i started playing this game only recently and a lot of ingame functions are still a mystery to me. For example spectating my friend in a coop mission (we are using pwcg for the missions) when i have already landed or have been shut down. if i crash early in the mission it kinda gets boring not seeing any action. Is their are an option or keybinding i'm missing?

cheers

I am not 100% sure.

this is what I know / kind of know about it:

1) I know you can switch camera views in easy mode or custom mode, but it might be disabled in expert mode (not 100% sure though)

2) when flying single player you can switch camera views from internal to external, I also know there is a command to switch to the nearest enemy or freindly and cycle through them, but you will have to check the key bindings because I don't know them off the top of my head.

That being said, I am not sure if you can switch the camera around after you have crashed. I think it should be possible, but like I said in point 1 it might depend on the difficulty settings for the mission.

If you look in the ky bindings under camera there should be an option to cycle view to the nearest freindly or enemy though, so after you crash you can try those key bindings and see if it works