Klink

The IL2 store

Update on my situation.  I called my credit card company to double check to see if there was any possible fraud  problem.  They said no.  The microcharges from Xsolla are showing up and they are oking those charges.  They have not received any codes to pass on to me.  The guy knew what I was talking about and said they weren't there.  So, I'm going back to xsolla and see if this information helps move them.  

Further update.  I went back into xsolla and gave them the above information from my Credit card company.  This time the Xsolla agent was able to clear my number and the purchase went through!  I'm now back to 100% purchase from this team.  I hope to god I don't have to go through that everytime I try to buy something here!

Edited by SYN_Mike77
  • Like 1

Don't worry.

Once your credit card has been cleared by Xsolla, you can use the same card again without any issues.

I'm glad to read that we've got you back aboard again ;)

:drinks:

Mike

XSolla is a mess. I tried with a credit card. But they send codes through a microcharge. But the problem is that nothing appears on the banks credit card transactions. So no codes impossible to do at least here with Swiss banks. I decided to try with PayPal where I have a valid account. I get an 1902 Error for security reasons. They say I should use a credit card instead. Back to square one. I filed a ticket, and if this is not solved then I quit, I won't loose more of  my time with XSolla. Good that I already pre-ordered Bodenplatte with the previous normal credit card system. Why change something that works. Anyway in the future it will not be possible for me to buy anymore anything on the IL2Store, end of the story.😡

Edited by IckyATLAS
  • Like 2

They have to give a clearance to your card in advance, which can either work through the codes from Micropayment (which doesn't work in your case since your bank probably "eats" the micropayments before they appear on your account) or through a support ticket / chat call.

Once the card has received clearance it will work.

Mike

On 12/18/2018 at 1:14 AM, SAS_Storebror said:

Don't worry.

Once your credit card has been cleared by Xsolla, you can use the same card again without any issues.

I'm glad to read that we've got you back aboard again ;)

Mike

Well, I just went to buy the new plane and got blocked again.  So, once again I have to go through way more work to give them my money.  

Oh well another Paypal purchase (Gambit’s new Campaign “Havoc over the Kuban”) rejected by Xsolla for same security reasons as previous purchase (noted above). On the last ocassion I was advised By Xsolla staff that my security settings had been changed to prevent re-occurance, Obviously not. Yet another ticket submitted....patience is wearing thin. 

Right, we are dedicated fan boys who will stand in line, the more casual, or even worse, first customer, will be walking out the virtual door.

I think it is safe to say, Xsolla is indeed broken.

Edited by SYN_Mike77

Surprised! Xsolla responded promptly to my ticket (approx 15 min) advising (as previously) that security settings had been altered and purchase could go ahead. Purchase via Paypal was straightforward, but further 25 minutes was required for Xsolla to carry out their  additional “Payment Security Verification Checks”. Well! now proud owner of Gambit’s new campaign, I’m sure it was worth the wait.....

Again I have the problem, cant buy Po-2 and Gambits campaign 😕

Edit.

With chat (Xsolla) finally was ok.

Edited by YoYo

I admit I was too frustrated to abandon. You feel discriminated in these kind of things. You feel deep injustice. So after three or four liters of 40 years old Scotch Whisky and twenty pills of Xanax I felt calm enough to try again.

First I tried again credit card, bank codes etc. but no way. So I called the online Chat. You have to be patient, you can drink some acquavit between questions and answers, and after a small chat to understand whats going on, they tried to do micropayments and codes again and they saw that indeed it does not work, and after downloading a scan of the card but showing only some specific parts of the card as they required  (I have photoshop so no problem to hide what has to be hidden) they finally gave a special security clearance to the card so that I do not need any codes anymore. Thank you Julie, kisses you are my savior angel.

So my hands shaking I am back on the store and try to buy all what remains to be bought in one shot (you never know what may happen next time) as now we have an additional campaign and the U2 plane. I plug the credit card data and first got my bank asking for clearance of the payment, okay for that step, seems positive, never had it before, then........ bang got a display saying that Xsolla had do to credit card security check and this may last 30 minutes and if it does not go through then call customer support. I started drooling with a kind of nervous spasm, but my brain was fighting... Okay Okay stay calm you still have 30 minutes to wait before you commit........... anyway another liter of 60 year old Scotch goes down the drain, a few additional Xanax pills and then after 10 minutes more or less ....ohhhhhhh  a miracle... a green box with a text and a smile saying that the payment is accepted. At that moment you see the light. Everything becomes nice, shiny and glittering the magic of Christmas, blessed by Santa Claus. 

Beware, if you use Xsolla, you may end up a complete alcoholic. By the way nobody saw my bottle of Scotch.....or was it..... no Acquavit...... or no ............

Edited by IckyATLAS
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, IckyATLAS said:

I admit I was too frustrated to abandon.

Well done Icky, perseverance won the day... great news!

I decided to try The Tank simulator. So happy that now my credit card is cleared without the need of codes I decided to buy it.

OH NOOOOOOO! we are back to square one. The same mess started all over again. This time I quit really. I will stay flying for the moment, just forget the tanks.

Xsolla you are a pain in the.............

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 6:38 PM, SYN_Mike77 said:

Yeah I don't do paypal.  My Brother-in-law worked for the FBI in their electronics division and he swore that the worst security they ever saw was with paypal.  His adult daughter ignored him because he was just dad being an old man.  Her account was hacked within 6 months and it was a major pain in her backside.  He didn't know whether to laugh or be mad at her!

Had Paypal for years, I regularly change password though , never been hacked

Ahahaha. I can't even make a purchase now. Before xsolla I just used my PayPal without any problems. Now all I get is this "no payment option available" page and that's it. I guess it's back to shopping on Steam for me. Hopefully Po-2 will be available for purchase there soon.

wut.jpg.a36d520e827657f8522d8f1a45e6a465.jpg

Yep... same problem here, using credit card, paypal, and chatting with Xsolla tech support.  Nothing worked.  I am trying to support the developers but their choice of e-commerce partner is not letting me.  When you have that many people having problems, I hope someone pays attention.  It would be a shame to lose business because of that.

Edited by UberDemon

I have a solution. From now on I will buy on Steam when things will be on Steam. This means I have to wait that the new collector planes, and new pay releases are available on Steam. On that platform I have no problem to buy with a credit card. Simple and Straightforward.

The XSolla mess were you have to go and check bank accounts with microcharges and codes is really a bad solution. First it is a pain for the consumer because we have to handle additional procedures, and  they are far from perfect. Nobody does this kind of messy stuff. 

Here my question to JASON?

Why change something that worked perfectly. Nobody complained as far as I know.  If you have an international market then you must use solutions that work across countries and banking systems. I am afraid you will piss-off some of your supporters and this can only have a negative impact on business.

Believe me I spent hours with XSolla, I did the efforts to have it work. It is just not a stable, simple and convenient solution.

• Confused 1

Just bought the two new scripted campaigns some days ago and as always with my PayPal account. Flawless, simply flawless and

as ever since I use PayPal.

1 hour ago, -IRRE-Therion said:

Just bought the two new scripted campaigns some days ago and as always with my PayPal account. Flawless, simply flawless and

as ever since I use PayPal.

I did try a few time with my Paypal account but get the same message as muffmuffin that Paypal is not an available option.

42 minutes ago, IckyATLAS said:

I did try a few time with my Paypal account but get the same message as muffmuffin that Paypal is not an available option.

Huh? I bought PO2/U2 and a campaign last week using my PayPal? Worked flawless, as did buying in the store using my VISA in december.

Since I had a complaint back on Dec.3, I feel it only right to say I now opened an account with PayPal and my purchase of BOM went through immediately. Now a happy camper..er..flyer. 

• Upvote 1

Going to echo what sonnykims said.  Just purchased the campaign that I did not yet own, using the same credit card as before and everything worked just great!

If we complain when something seems broken, then we should give kuodos when that thing is fixed.

Edited by SYN_Mike77
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SYN_Mike77 said:

Going to echo what sonnykims said.  Just purchased the campaign that I did not yet own, using the same credit card as before and everything worked just great!

If we complain when something seems broken, then we should give kuodos when that thing is fixed.

Fully agree, had few buys this week and all went well and fast, tm8s buys also with no problem.

• Upvote 1

Same here, just bought two campaigns and no problem at all...

Fast and efficient, as before.

Edited by jcomm
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm experiencing big troubles since yesterday continuing to try to buy battle of kuban and Bodenplatte even with different credit cards, everytime a different error message or behavior, I waste also 2 promo codes!!!

What I have to do? buying through Steam?

Thank you