...and some real shots.

366th_Area.png

Officers Tent in woods.png

Officers_Quarters_Y-29.png

328th runnin up Y-29.png

Edited by Gambit21
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Converted one of the A-20 campaign mission to Jugs for some testing.

2018_11_25__4_32_31.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Sweet Jesus, that’s too cool. I can’t even get the damn thing off the ground without using her as plow at the far end of the field!

Guess I’d better start brushing up on procedures. I have never and will never fly multiplayer. It’d just be too embarrassing.

4 hours ago, BornToBattle said:

Sweet Jesus, that’s too cool. I can’t even get the damn thing off the ground without using her as plow at the far end of the field!

Guess I’d better start brushing up on procedures. I have never and will never fly multiplayer. It’d just be too embarrassing.

You should give it a go one day, nothing to be embarrassed about, especially once you see all the crap players do in certain servers, like no taxying, crashing into each other, ground loops, etc.

First time my friend and I took the Jug on a ground mission we overloaded it with full fuel and 2,500 lbs of bombs and rocket tubes, the runway was too short and even flaps couldn't help us off the ground, we both collided with some trees lol.

• Haha 1

I posted this elsewhere but it sure helps if you fly with friends on your own password protected server  Then you can be as incompetent as you please!

Lol...gee, sounds a little like what I’ve seen on YouTube with FSX Steam version! Poor live ATC controllers really try their best to play in the realism level but when you have hot air balloons spawn on a runway and declare they can’t immediately vacate as they haven’t achieved V1 all bets are off on not experiencing some goofiness!

But really though, yeah, perhaps I’ll give it a whirl soon...at some point...maybe...

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, OREL_Shifty said:

Hi, do you know any server, where can i flight with Jug online?

Thanks.

Peter

Bergola, kota, maybe coconuts.  I'm sure there will be more if not already.

10 minutes ago, OREL_Shifty said:

but arent Locked?

None of those servers are locked.

i have IL2 stalingrad, and preorder bodenplatte, and others single buy planes, .. but i thing some of your servers i havent connect in. Today i will try to join,

thank you.

Some special download, or patches? for join? i think no.

Peter