simpit1

Quick Mission with 12 Enemies

Hi community,

for all those who want to avoid boring long range missions or Quick Mission with only 8 fighters here the first release of a pack of missions in Quick Mission Style with 12 (!) enemy fighters (Allies) and 8 friendly German planes. Forthcoming I´ll present a 16 fighters-QM if requested by the community!

I tried to remake exactly as possible the Quick mission scenery starting at once in the air with the whole gang of the opposing aircrafts passing you after a couple of seconds (Attention: Avoid collisions!).

The mission starts in the south Kuban map - ok, a bit unrealistic but due to the fascination mountain scenery in the south:

471045113_Il-22018-11-2423-15-06-86-2.thumb.jpg.ca46e01a2b7cd2b0164cf962fd8e804c.jpg

You can chosse between 4 Quick Missions flying either FW 190 A5 or Bf 109 G6 or Bf 109 K4 against P-40, P-39 and (if you have ordered Bodenplatte) P-47 D28.

Please feel free to send me a message or a post if have special wishes concerning special aircrafts or other parameters of the Quick Mission.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/wm753beozia41j9/Big+Quick+Missions+Pack.7z

Have an exciting flight!

H.D.

Edited by simpit1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Hi Hans Dieter,

your download link is leading to your Kuban Highland Missions from July which are nicely showing the mountain scenery.

• File size: 508.12 KB
  • Uploaded: 2018-07-20 18:00:30

Please check the downloadlink. Would love to have a look at your quick missions as well.

On 12/3/2018 at 3:55 PM, sevenless said:

Hi Hans Dieter,

your download link is leading to your Kuban Highland Missions from July which are nicely showing the mountain scenery.

Hi sevenless,

sorry for the late reply - what a mass - indeed it was the wrong link - sorry!!!

I´ve just revised the link and now offer a bigger pack of Quick Missions with more aircrafts than the standard Quick Missions (regular missions limited to 8 enemy ac). One Mission with 16 opponents will cause a strange bug - the fps will stay to 50 - 60 but the speed of the simulated events will collaps. It seems like a slow motion movie. But otherwise mind: There are 28 AC in the air!

@Pat: I not yet have the Flying Circus Pack - but this is a good reason to order this scenery - will soon patch this!

Edited by simpit1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1