wolfbojan189

FW 190 A-8 help and ?

After last update my fw 190 a8 have no gunsight..i start plane and just empty glass,anybody else have this problem? is this bug or...?

41 minutes ago, wolfbojan189 said:

After last update my fw 190 a8 have no gunsight..i start plane and just empty glass,anybody else have this problem? is this bug or...?

Are you using the Migotu mod? If so L-alt-k cycles through the gunsight.

Default position seems messed up.

Raise your head and press F10 set the default position at level with the gunsight

• Upvote 1

as Gallahad said. This happened to me as well, it turned out it was my "head" (camera) was not well positioned.

There is a key to reset the head default position. Alt Gr + F8 for me (I don't remember if it's default). It will solve your head position problem.

I just tried this plane for the first time and get the same problem with the default view.  Have to practically stand up in my seat just to see the gun-sight.  Will developers please take a look at this?

I had the same issues with the A8, when flying it for the first times. Pausing TrackIR, moving my head with the Pikot Head keys from the settings in game and toggling them with F10 solved this. It seems to be an issue only with the A8, I had no such issues with any other aircraft, so far.

Yeah its problem with pilots default head position on A-8. This should probably be reported in the bugs section so it gets fixed!

Extract this into your "..\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data\LuaScripts\snapviews\" folder.

fw190a8.zip

Thanks for the tips.  I've also actually reported this in the Bug Report forum.

Huh, my A8 is completely normal...tested it out last night. Weird.

Just a bump for devs to look into the 190 A8 Tinted Front Glass when flying on Low Graphics Preset, 4K skins and VR (don't know if it effects 2D flyers).  The A5 is fine but the A8, hard to see out of looking forward.

Hi.... I need to totally Re- set the F10 thing. I cant fly the A8 at all.....Is there a default setting to get the view correct?  

Just now, db605Sct13 said:

Hi.... I need to totally Re- set the F10 thing. I cant fly the A8 at all.....Is there a default setting to get the view correct?  

/data/luascripts/snapviews/defaults. Copy and paste the file there back into the snapviews folder.

15 hours ago, Rekt said:

Huh, my A8 is completely normal...tested it out last night. Weird.

Same

• Thanks 1