Jason_Williams

Steam Awards - Best VR Game of the Year

20 hours ago, =EXPEND=Tripwire said:

OK, I have switched my vote from labor of love to this. Can only pick one.

Me2. Don't have VR, but is one it really deserves in my opinion. 

Grt M

It's really unfair that we can only nominate you guys for one award. And we all know that the VR title will probably go to Skyrim. 

"Labor of Love" award?

"Best Developer" award?

"Best environment" award?

“Better with Friends” award?

“Most Fun with a Machine” award?

And where is the "Best VR title for the past 2 years and probably next 10 years" award?

Done, plus best devs as well  :good:. Just keep the VR optimizations coming, I`m hoping that the new variable rate shading and DLSS will get incorporated into the engine to help with the heavy lifting on the fps. Vulcan would be a great step forward.

VR is the future of sim games.

NOTE: Its also possible to nominate a best developer and the VR award to the game, as they are independent and different things...

image.thumb.png.7ca8ddba342cbe0f899d8455f5e13790.png

Edited by =RS=Stix_09
  • Upvote 2

@henree  It will take a while for the results, it's a nomination.

Make sure to all nominate VR game of the year. You can only nominate one category per account (please correct me if I am wrong!), because when I nominated "for heart", the VR nomination disappeared. I returned to and nominated "VR game of the year", and the heart nomination vanished. 

voted „the best vr....” but this is in advance becouse VR for many of us is not only what you can see , but also what you can feel.

Without telemetry exposure I feel nothing in your sim. No G forces, no tactical vibrations and finally no wind simluations .Cheers

41 minutes ago, TWHYata_PL said:

voted „the best vr....” but this is in advance becouse VR for many of us is not only what you can see , but also what you can feel.

Without telemetry exposure I feel nothing in your sim. No G forces, no tactical vibrations and finally no wind simluations .Cheers

that's quite a wish list, sounds like you are waiting for a star trek holodeck with safety's off :)

• Upvote 1