Sign in to follow this  
Beaks

multiplayer since update.

Please help I built missions using last version of game and hosted to friends. Since the last update my friends can not join me . I have resaved missions in mission editor but that not helped . Please help guys many thanks .

At the moment hosting via 'Lobby' is not possible... were you using this function?

There are work arounds to solve this issue... and we hope to release a patch which will address this issue and others in the near future.

• Upvote 2

was hosting via lobby do I need to use d server again? Thought those days were behind us.

The mission is my own modified versions of a WOL server mission with ai, worked last month fine. I can host and play fine, but when friend tries to join us he downloads the files then crashes to dogfight or coop select menu. Same for me if he hosts. Also today both us had same issue trying to connect to WOL server. Weird. Hosted a really basic mission I built tonight fine with him. Issue updating and saving old mission files I wonder?

Sry just realised I put this post in cliffs of dover not il2 great battles sry guys.

Is there a way to host and play my coop missions with buddys without a DServer license now?

Since the hosting over the server browser is not working.

Edited by Leon_Portier

15 hours ago, Leon_Portier said:

Is there a way to host and play my coop missions with buddys without a DServer license now?

Is this for CLIFFS OF DOVER or for one of the GREAT BATTLES series?

15 hours ago, Leon_Portier said:

?  

I can host both coops and a dogfight server from my machine without the Dserver. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Buzzsaw said:

Is this for CLIFFS OF DOVER or for one of the GREAT BATTLES series?

Great Battles, though it works there according to a friend of mine. So I´m going to check for myself as soon as possible.

A little confused, since this thread is in the GB forum but there is talking about both Cliffs and Great Battles.