Game version 3.007 discussion: Bf109K4, P47D28, Camel, Pfalz, FM, Multiplayer, Damage and more

13. New, more detailed damage modeling is used for simple (AI controlled) vehicles - it is now possible to damage their engines, wheels or tracks, crew and ammo rack;

This is actually pretty cool. One of my favorite new things. Adds so much when attacking columns of vehicles, because they don't simply blow up anymore. 

• Upvote 1
  • 1CGS

Everyone,

This update is really big. Just download and check it out. There are bound to be issues as there always is. Just report them here. The Beta testers found a lot of bugs this time around, but there are always more. Just take it slow and easy. 

Jason

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 23

Yay!! Now let's start talking about the P-38!!!! 😜

Can't wait to try out the improvements to AI as that has been my biggest disappointment.

11 minutes ago, EAF_Ribbon said:

What kind of black magic did you used.....man VR performance on Kuban hills has gone to sky.

Runs smoooooth as hell....woooohooo!

Really!? Can't wait to test that. Damnit I just started my work day now I have to wait all day to jump into VR. 😫

like that preview picture for P-47 in airplane selection... so many modification options, 4guns, 6 guns 8 guns and + extra ammo, then bombs and rocket options then raf and ussr skins and then i fainted of all exaitment  😄

and on top of that bug with fail auto login when watching youtube when starting game is also fixed, no manual repet login anymore needed, all works from start automaticly, good job

Edited by 77.CountZero
  • Upvote 1

K4 flies so beautifully. At first I thought the ATA gauge was glitched, but it was actually just full throttle, never seen it that far before. lol And the trees in Kuban.. I'm keeping a constant 144 on Ultra settings.

You guys are amazing!

6 minutes ago, Hopper64 said:

On the P47 in the QMB, using modifications for 4 50cal machine guns, only 2 machine guns are visible in each wing. Can someone check this behind me? Thanks.

Sounds about right. With 4 machine guns total, 2 will be visible in each wing.

• Haha 3
  • Han locked this topic
  • Han unpinned this topic