How do I get my money back?

First my GTX 780ti was the problem then I upgraded my PC to among other things  like to the GTX 108ti but kept my Microsoft Sidewinder FFB2 which apparently causes in game stutter, even though devs are made aware off it, several times that is. Yet they ignore it!  How do I get my money back? 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Considering the fact that the last product you bought was BoM back in early access, I’d say you are a bit late in applying for a refund.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

6 minutes ago, Finkeren said:

Considering the fact that the last product you bought was BoM back in early access, I’d say you are a bit late in applying for a refund.

Is that official? Or are you just enjoying your self?

15 minutes ago, Ojisan_Mjoelner said:

First my GTX 780ti was the problem then I upgraded my PC to among other things  like to the GTX 108ti but kept my Microsoft Sidewinder FFB2 which apparently causes in game stutter, even though devs are made aware off it, several times that is. Yet they ignore it!  How do I get my money back? 

Well, mate, I hope you're not serious about this consideration - as Finkeren already said, it's a little tiny bit late, don't you think? Seriously, I understand what you mean and I

know their not always very communicative, but honestly the trouble with you GPU card wasn't their fault and concerning your MS FFB2 I wonder why they should waste

resources in a product that is discontinued? C'Mon, get over it and enjoy what you have and what's working - this stuttering issue with your MS FFB2 can't be a killer. OK?

• Upvote 2

Nah, I totally get him. Must have been a frustrating experience. But a refund? After that amount of time? For the joystick, which is discontinued since forever? Come on mate. ^^ You know that's not gonna happen, which is why you're not writing their support (whis is whom you'd be adressing if you were serious), but you're writing in here.

Some people will find that funny (me), some will debate possible rights and legalities or join you in your quest (possibly with outrage) and then the mods will probably close this baby right up, since "How can I get a refund I'm most def not entitled to?" is not really a topic people like on their forums for their own product. ^^

• Upvote 5

Just now, Ojisan_Mjoelner said:

Salutations,

Really? How does your claimed problems with your non game related equipment have to do with obligating the developers to refund anything? They don't. 😐

i know the microsoft Sidewinder was a very good stick. i had 2 of them for a very long time and my friend owns one too.

i had problems with the other game with it

( in Cliffs of dover when i hold the trigger all the time, the mashine gun stopps to firing when the plane fly through the hitable area,

when it pass the crosshair, the gunfire works again.. a problem with the old 8bit technology and the complex hit registration i thought )

so i bought an thrustmaster t16000m.

Its a very good one and relative cheap.

I recommend you to buy another stick and give this game a chance, i bet you will like it!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Martin077 said:

so i bought an thrustmaster t16000m.

Its a very good one and relative cheap.

I recommend you to buy another stick and give this game a chance, i bet you will like it!

I think this too.

Please stay on board and give it another shot with a new joystick, the t16000m isn't all that expensive.

Have a nice day.

:salute:

My friend has MS FFB2, he don't have any problems with it in il2 as i'm aware so maybe you still can do something about it.

I feel your pain but it is a silly reason for refund.

As others said it's not devs fault your old equipment is causing problems.

Edited by EAF_Ribbon

You are complaining about the developers not supporting your hardware that they stopped manufacturing in 1998 and because you had to upgrade your video card from 2013.  Why not demand your money back because the game doesn't run properly on 3dfx's glide?

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

You should not buy Norwegian blue parrots as they have never been supplied with any sort of guarantee.

• Haha 3

I can't see the planes well enough because of these glasses I'm wearing. I contacted the devs but they're ignoring me. I want my money back, too!

• Haha 1

Hi Mjoelner, perhaps you could try selling your account to another player.  That might be the only option at such a later stage. B

Common MAN!!!  REALLY???

"I tried to be subtle with Traditional Thanksgiving colors.";)

Hey, 1998 called, and they want their MS FFB2  back!

S!Blade<><

Edited by BladeMeister

I wonder whether it’s your NVidia driver that’s causing the problems. I read somewhere here that any driver past version 391.35 has been causing one problem or the other. Try installing an older one.

My rig is pretty outdated. GTX 980, i7 5XXX,” and 16G DDR4. Yet, I get 100 - 120 fps on ultra and 50 - 80 fps on balance to high on VR. Not bad for a dinosaur.

10 hours ago, Ojisan_Mjoelner said:

I don't know what your game settings are , but my suggestion found in the link below solved  most of his stutter issues when looking around. I myself have very little problems in this area with my FFB 2 stick with my game settings.

Edited by bzc3lk

Hey mate I play this sim since the first day with microsoft FF2

try to set

Input noise filter  =  0

Camera smooth = 100

1 hour ago, ITAF_Rani said:

Hey mate I play this sim since the first day with microsoft FF2

try to set

Input noise filter  =  0

Camera smooth = 100

Hi Rani, where would I find those settings?  I've got an MS Sidewinder and see some stuttering too.

24 minutes ago, Feathered_IV said:

Hi Rani, where would I find those settings?  I've got an MS Sidewinder and see some stuttering too.

Im at work now but AFAIK input noise filter is within the game, under controler devices/settings or something like that. Smoothness is under camera setting, also within the game GUI.

Edited by blackram
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, blackram said:

Im at work now but AFAIK input noise filter is within the game, under controler devices/settings or something like that. Smoothness is under camera setting, also within the game GUI.

Yes...many txs

20 minutes ago, Feathered_IV said:

Brilliant, thanks blackram!

Hope you solve your joy/ struttering troubles

7 hours ago, taffy2jeffmorgan said:

I wonder if i can get a refund on this Norwegian blue parrot which has deceased !!!!!🤣

No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable bird, the Norwegian Blue, idn'it, ay? Beautiful plumage!

• Haha 1