plm42

Graphical Issues after removing VR headset from PC (Stuck in VR Display mode with no VR Headset)

Config:

R7 2700x

16GB DDR4 @3000Mhz

RX Vega 64 Stock

I ran the game without any issues up until I plugged in a VR headset. Using the headset (Oculus Rift), everything worked without any issues. However, I have since removed the headset from my PC and I get this odd graphical glitching where all in game graphics are duplicated on top of each other (see attached pictures).

I have already taken the obvious steps:

1. Reboot;

2. Uninstall/reinstall Il-2;

3. Update AMD drivers;

4. Uninstall AMD drivers with DDU and reinstall them;

5. Mess with most in game settings to see if the behavior changes.

The only thing I haven't done is reinstall windows.....

I've also been unable to find anyone having the same issue as me. Might be because I'm having a hard time reseaching it since I'm not quite sure how to describe it.

I'll be thankful if any of you guys has the solution. Thanks!

Untitled.png

Untitled_Settings.png

Sorry to be bumping this up guys, but I'm fairly desperate here trying to run the game. Any suggestions?

I've updated the game to the latest version and still face this issue.

Edited by plm42
  • Upvote 1

Did you delete all IL2 folders after uninstall? Uninstalling from control panel can leave some files behind which you have to delete manually.

1 hour ago, exlax said:

Did you delete all IL2 folders after uninstall? Uninstalling from control panel can leave some files behind which you have to delete manually.

Yes, I even went as far as to reinstall the game on my SSD instead of my HDD (Previous install)

Wish I could help, I ran vr but couldn't maintain frame rate so I turned off vr in IL2 settings and everything returned to normal on my triples. I'd submit a ticket to support.