JaRa

The meaning of this game

"The meaning of this game"

There are some threads about specific issues in the game. Everybody agrees  that this sim is an amazing achievement regarding FM. All the concerns until now that have been raised, either have been ignored (rightfully or not completely another topic), but the concerns led to big improvements in the FM, e.g. FW190 modelling, the bf 109 modelling. Besides, fixing the problem of the 109 led to improving the FM for all planes. For a whole year when I started playing the rudder was totally unrealistic, and thankfully it was fixed.

Besides the argument I am a pilot, I have flown GA planes, I am super good in physics. Please go to the relevant threads regarding FM and allow your pairs to assess how good you really are.

Edited by JG27_Kornezov
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JG27_Kornezov said:

"The meaning of this game"

There are some threads about specific issues in the game. Everybody agrees  that this sim is an amazing achievement regarding FM. All the concerns until now that have been raised, either have been ignored (rightfully or not completely another topic), but the concerns led to big improvements in the FM, e.g. FW190 modelling, the bf 109 modelling. Besides, fixing the problem of the 109 led to improving the FM for all planes. For a whole year when I started playing the rudder was totally unrealistic, and thankfully it was fixed.

Besides the argument I am a pilot, I have flown GA planes, I am super good in physics. Please go to the relevant threads regarding FM and allow your pairs to assess how good you really are.

Agreed. Some around here freak out and treat it as a personal attack when folks critique various aspects of the sim. Criticism, as long as it’s constructive, should be embraced — it makes the game better for everyone. 

Of course there are examples of rude and aggressive remarks towards the sim, but they’re easily identified, are typically from the usual suspects, and should be ignored. 

Tonight I go to bed happy having played a simple mission with a couple good friends. Such a wonderful game. I'm so happy that 46 going 47 I had the chance to see it done and fly in it.

Thanks to the great team that brought the game here and keeps pushing it forward.

S!