Sign in to follow this  
6./ZG26_Klaus_Mann

We need new Ground Physics for Farm Tracks and Cartways

With the 52 you get yourself Stuck regularly on Farm Tracks, the Roads are fine, but very full of Trees, while there are plenty of wide open Cart Tracks that are virtually unlandable, or at least very difficult to take off from due to the Ground being extremely uneven. 

Aye I found that too with the 52, maybe shes just a big bird and gets stuck in the rough.

but jeez i love the russian engineering on their planes, they are just so robust though. 

As a general point, the roads on the staligrad map are always lined with trees, which I doubt is accurate.

16 minutes ago, Tyberan said:

Aye I found that too with the 52, maybe shes just a big bird and gets stuck in the rough.

but jeez i love the russian engineering on their planes, they are just so robust though. 

I think it also has to do with the fact that the 52 isn’t exactly lightweight and powerful.

44 minutes ago, angus26 said:

I think it also has to do with the fact that the 52 isn’t exactly lightweight and powerful.

the 52 and An-2 are not that dissimilar, and the 52 was a popular Bushplane around the World. 

Yes! We need and crave. Would be a cool feature on Taw or Coco's - heroically rescue the buddy (or paypal sender) that ejected behind enemy lines before map rotation, chances are his pilot is lost.