Sign in to follow this  
raaaid

what if your memory had been erased and you were planted in a fake reality?

in which your memry had been erased and you were planted in a fake reality...

just in case you notice

fuck my brain hearts

well isnt that the plot of time out of joint where truman its conflcted ina fake reality while he plays game facing real enemies

have you ever crossed your mind maybe your piloting a remote control plane via chrnovisor and killing real peole?

thats why its difficult for me to play

Fake Reality?  You should move to the US and get a job as a presidential advisor.  

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, raaaid said:

well isnt that the plot of time out of joint where truman its conflcted ina fake reality while he plays game facing real enemies

have you ever crossed your mind maybe your piloting a remote control plane via chrnovisor and killing real peole?

thats why its difficult for me to play

I thought that is what I am doing - only reason I bother to play. Of course it is hard to be sure that the particular people you are killing actually deserve it: but someone has to keep the numbers down now that there are no natural predators.

6 hours ago, raaaid said:

No, but now it has.

You should watch some of the UK TV series 'Black mirror', I think you'd, like, or appreciate, it.

i think that exaplins how i can be immortal and yet so young, everythings fake including some of my memories

i think noow im the only true human the rest are devils and angels playing with me

all i know its i dont dare to play now not even 3 in line just in case

apparently gambling isnt not only addictive it causes ibnsanity

Raaaid, you're not the only human, if you're really struggling with these thoughts speak to a health professional, they are a human too, the proof is that everyone needs to take a crap. This is too ' dirty' for angels (never seen it in a religious painting!) and not cool enough for devils.

Think about the philosophy and theory of existence if you will but don't torture your mind in the process.

How about:

'I crap, therefore I am'

I crap

You crap

he/she/it craps

They crap

We crap

Take care Raaaid

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ChiefWH said:

Raaaid, you're not the only human, if you're really struggling with these thoughts speak to a health professional, they are a human too, the proof is that everyone needs to take a crap. This is too ' dirty' for angels (never seen it in a religious painting!) and not cool enough for devils.

Think about the philosophy and theory of existence if you will but don't torture your mind in the process.

How about:

'I crap, therefore I am'

I crap

You crap

he/she/it craps

They crap

We crap

Take care Raaaid

Can't decide if that argument was sh*t or the sh*t.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChiefWH said:

Raaaid, you're not the only human, if you're really struggling with these thoughts speak to a health professional,

of course im not the only human the thing is what means to be human, is my theory that being god so good he grants all wills but maybe he doesnt let you know so uou dont over do it

of course im crazy, but i like to be crazy, maybe you like being hetereosexual and you like it so i dont advice you to go to a rpofesional to solve it cause its out of fashion now

the thing is that insanity is badly seen cause then you start wishing things against the norm like bringing down frontiers and wall casue we all humans are citizens of the world

insanity is the biggest gift in the universe is like having your personal religion that becomes real if you really believe it

the universe is afraid of my defiment and is started changing reality and trying to lead my creative power into nightmare cause whoever controls the universe knows im winning in accepting my godhood in interpreting reality freely and seeing extreme good ness and beauty, it can only be about an introspective because the rest are lies

Fair enough. I took you literally and I only said to speak to someone ' if you're struggling with those thoughts'. Sometimes when people talk as you did/are doing it can mean they are not happy or comfortable and it can be beneficial for them to talk with others, others who are understanding, rather than the people who you find on an internet forum.

Believing your own ideas of immortality doesn't make it real, otherwise I'd have convinced myself to fly by flapping my arms years ago.

32 minutes ago, ChiefWH said:

I took you literally

Fell into the trap, didn't you?

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, ChiefWH said:

Believing your own ideas of immortality doesn't make it real,

yeah but its an idea actually can nver be disproved of, add it the multiverse and im right

my personal jesus as depeche mode sing

actually what im supsicious makes me immortal its death itself to gether with the multiverse reality

Edited by raaaid

I see, so somewhere I can actually fly by flapping my arms, that's quite reassuring.

We don't tell you to seek help to lose your individuality. A Disorder is not something that sets you apart but something that keeps you from living your live and causes physical or mental harm to you, or others. It's why I'm almost afraid to type this, not wanting to give your ideas but what if one of your conclusions would be that a theory of yours can be proven by causing harm to yourself or someone else. Theoretical Metaphysical Thought experiments are fun but most of them won't help you much.

Raaaid has a persecution complex to go with everything else. He blames unseen demons for his failings. He wants a quick fix for his money woes,  slot machines, he doesn't win so it must be time traveling devils who go back in time to change the outcome because Raaaid wins with every single spin or so his delusions would have him believe. Folk here have offered him advice which he waves away because he'd rather sit on his arse and enjoy the benefits of his parents labour. He doesn't want to work because he's lazy not because the rest of us are "sheeple". Its because he's lazy. Pure and simple. He thinks he's a modern day daVince and convinced himself of his genius with elaborate conspiracy theories as to why he's where he is. He wants what everybody else wants, money and happiness yet he claims he's different than everybody else. Every thread he starts here points to that fact. There is really no point offering him advice because he won't take it. He likes being "insane" because it's his shield against taking responsibility for his failings. Its always somebody else's fault.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, raaaid said:

in which your memry had been erased and you were planted in a fake reality...

just in case you notice

fuck my brain hearts

Ah.. this is a fake reality? Whew. That is good news because I was thinking life is really a pain most of the time. Nice to know this is just a nightmare.

basically poemon dominates the world and people is hunting them, but me out of fashion i ignore them and my friends think im blind cause i dont see them

i think they sold their soul to nintendo to apparently achieve what they can not gain by themselves

yeah own devil metacalculon from the future i know you read me

here and now if you give me my love you can take my memories and implant them in my next aeon kidmyself and ill bitch the real kids in school and at night go to whores

of course actually probably i have mild hallucinations

but for what i know i have by being insane for free what other pay for

im learning to control madness and i really recomend it you, did you know we insane people have a naturall exccess of DOPAmines, yeah dopamines at full naturally

17 hours ago, Feathered_IV said:

Fake Reality?  You should move to the US and get a job as a presidential advisor.  

I'm offended by that. I agree with you but I'm offended just the same. Then again most things presidential nowadays offend me.  🙄

7 hours ago, Rolling_Thunder said:

slot machines, he doesn't win s

i figured out we are in hell and slot machines give you the prize for killing real angels, but i found a cristian machine that lets me ALWAYS lose if i want :)

apparently i play this machine agaisnt someone in heaven with another machine, probably las vegas, who wins wets the prize besides the life of an angel or devil is at gamble

Edited by raaaid

edit

you see i lost this gamble that is i won money:

21 hours ago, raaaid said:

the thing is that insanity is badly seen cause then you start wishing things against the norm like bringing down frontiers and wall casue we all humans are citizens of the world

raaaid as always talks a lot of good sense but every now and again gets it very wrong -  I think, since the meaning is not always clear.

Case in point - if you live in a shit-hole country, as the Orange One so graphically and accurately expressed it - wanting open borders is totally rational.  Leaving a shit-hole country to go and live in a country with the rule of law and a functioning economy is much easier than being part of generations of struggle to establish the same in your own country, with no guarantee of success.

Similarly, for those in a non-shit-hole country belonging to a political class that believes that recent immigrants will almost all vote for your party, and wish for nothing more than to monopolize political power and persecute your class and racial enemies, then open borders also make complete sense, at least in the short term , which is all anyone acts on.   

In short - wishing for open borders is hardly against the norm: I bet if there were a global referendum right now on open global borders the vote would be 90% in favour. 

madness is an amazing thing:

th e movie superman is real theyre real events but actually is the truman show where everybody is more superman than superam and they pretend to be normal, hell superman compared with them is retarded

his only real power is his blindenss that makes him not minding restarting forever in different alternatives till he gets what he wants

also i just made another thing real with madness

rockers heavies mods and alike were immortal clubs

the day the first heavy died all heavies died and the same with mods and hippies, you see they murdered just one hippie and got rid of them forever

Edited by raaaid

also id say by two answer that were before there was awesome coolness now theres none

so id sugest the body snatcher to bring back the real people unless they want to make it so obvious their time travel messing that the universe engages in a paradox and forever restarts at same point

like boy 3 minutes ago it was cool now its horrible i wish it was 3 minutes ago, and then you can no spend the other 2 wishes