Sign in to follow this  
taffy2jeffmorgan

From " England with Love " problem

Hi All, I have been flying " From England with love "  and up until now it have performed well, but now i'm flying mission six [counter attack] and the game just freezes/runs/freezes every few seconds.

I have gone into Quick Missions selected the same amount of aircraft and same scenario  as in the mission six and it flies beautifully non-stop from take off to landing ?

I'm curious to see if anyone else has had the same problem with this scripted campaign

Cheers

Same for me since 3.006 but it happens too in other scripted campaigns and only scripted campaigns 

I had the same issue in the superb JG51 Over Velieki Luki campaign 

The symptom is always the same, a freeze but maps, escape is working and the sound too, smokes are still animated , you have to wait 10 / 15 seconds and the game goes on, but sometimes it just freeze again and again ... very frustrating

I have played 3 missions like that and I have the last of the campaign to finish, but it is really frustrating.

I tried to play mods off but the issue is still here. I have the feeling that 3.006 have broken something in the missions as this problem never happen when I am playing a career or in multi ....

Very very strange and I am surprised that not too much players are in the same case...

I also have those freezes with From England with love and JG51 Over Velikie Luki.

When I click the Start button on the briefing map, it freezes during 40s to 1 min. After initial start, it can heavily freeze to the point I cannot play those missions.

Restarting the mission can help but it doesn't totally get rid of the problem.

2 hours ago, Voss said:

Same for me since 3.006 but it happens too in other scripted campaigns and only scripted campaigns 

I had the same issue in the superb JG51 Over Velieki Luki campaign 

The symptom is always the same, a freeze but maps, escape is working and the sound too, smokes are still animated , you have to wait 10 / 15 seconds and the game goes on, but sometimes it just freeze again and again ... very frustrating

I have played 3 missions like that and I have the last of the campaign to finish, but it is really frustrating.

I tried to play mods off but the issue is still here. I have the feeling that 3.006 have broken something in the missions as this problem never happen when I am playing a career or in multi ....

Very very strange and I am surprised that not too much players are in the same case...

Many others have noticed this problem. I experience it in QM with only my plane attacking AAA or trucks.

This is happening to me with Samson's excellent Cold Winter. The game freezes before I get to the fight.