Jason_Williams

New Feedback Feature Launched

Attention Pilots,

We have just launched a new Feedback feature and we want EVERYONE to participate. Please see our official announcement HERE.

Now is your chance to tell us in a short concise way, what you like and don't like about IL-2 Great Battles. This is a feature we can turn on and off when we want certain feedback from our users outside of the actual forum, which at times is simply too much to read.

If you participate we will give you a Promo Code good for 25% off select items in the store.

You have until Nov. 16th to think about your answers and send them in.

If you participate please follow the directions and questions posed. This will help give us a better information we need to plan for the future of the Sturmovik franchise.

There is a method to our madness, so please follow the instructions. We would like ALL users to participate no matter where you purchased Sturmovik from.

And please no discussions in the forum about your personal feedback. Just keep them to yourselves and tell us what you want to say. Such threads about your answers will be deleted. This helps keep such feedback honest.

NOTE: Please be specific in your answers. As much as we like/dislike general praise or complaints we need to know specific likes and dislikes. This is where you are most helpful. 

NOTE: Please write in English or Russian so we can parse the info effectively. If you cannot write in English for instance, use of an online translator is fine. The meaning of your answers will still be clear enough.

Jason

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

I appreciate the effort.  240 words is quite small however but I'll do my best.   I would invite you to PM me though so we can discuss in better detail.  :salute:

8 minutes ago, Feathered_IV said:

I appreciate the effort.  240 words is quite small however but I'll do my best.   I would invite you to PM me though so we can discuss in better detail.  :salute:

240 characters, my Girtish friend.

Brevity, sir. Brevity! :cool:

That's a great idea, Thank you! Written.

If someone wants a 25% discount for a friend who wants to enter on Il-2 universe just PM' me!

• Upvote 2

Edit from Jason: Do not discuss your answers. Keep them to yourselves. I don't want anyone influencing one another.

Jason

👍 We will try to explain in few words our vision of this simulator !!!

Excellent idea and initiative.

I would answer even without the discount.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Done, I hope my feedback helps, I did my level best to be brief and succinct (oh the 240 character limit helped out a lot in this regard).

Although it was completely unnecessary, thank you very much for the discount code it is much appreciated.

Sorry but I can't find "Feedback" on my profile. Did I miss anything ?

Madcop

2 minutes ago, Madcop said:

Sorry but I can't find "Feedback" on my profile. Did I miss anything ?

Madcop

Main site (store) login not the forum login :)

I'll plan on it too after work tonight.

If it is allowed to donate the discount we've been offered, I'll do that for a NEW member to the community who is introduced by someone already here.

• Upvote 1

Very Good ! effort to improve the product ! Thank you very much ! 

Nice feauture! I have bought my Ju52 few days ago so nothing i can use the promo code till it will expire on November. Anyway very nice from the team

Done!

240 charecters was bit too small but barely made it ヽ(´▽`)ノ

Done my part. It was hard to choose just one thing to complain about, but also very hard to choose just one thing to praise.

Good luck going through all the feedback!

2 hours ago, spudkopf said:

Main site (store) login not the forum login :)

Silly me !  :blush:

Thanks Spudkopf

Appreciate the effort to listen to the community. This is much better than combing through the forums with all the noise. Also gives the option to those who want to voice unpopular opinions without the community backlash.

Will we hear about the top community choices? Or we will just see the fruits of this work come through as the devs decide to implement the suggestions they like and are viable?

On 11/2/2018 at 10:50 AM, Jason_Williams said:

And please no discussions in the forum about your personal feedback. Just keep them to yourselves and tell us what you want to say. Such threads about your answers will be deleted. This helps keep such feedback honest.

Jason

Did you read this?

Anything for those who have already bought everything.

Is the promo code givable as a gift to someone else?

I went to my Profile section, but on the displayed page there is no Feedback to click.

Is maybe the Feedback only for those who have not from inception acquired everything, and so remain potential buyers with discount on what they are still missing.

Edited by IckyATLAS