Oceanic Wing OW

Hi Guys,

The oceanic wing is back like Phoenix rising from the Ashes..  Looking to get the O,s back up in the air. Kiwi / Aussie squad and anyone else who is happy with our time zone,s.

Relaxed people who enjoy a beer and a laugh and a bit of banter between ourselves.  To fly together and Form up and when needed kick ass in the air.  Depending on numbers would look at setting back up a website and own TS channel but at the mo will most likely be a Discord coms scenario.

If anyone interested feel free to PM me and we can go from there

Regards

Steve aka O_Smiladon

• Like 1

Hi Loke,

Yeah, life changes lots of things like time to sit on a PC and fly aircraft. 

All has been good this way mate and still putting my feet on the ground each morning. A lot of the all crew gone as well this part of the planet but trying to see if anyone wants to become a part of a one night a week and whatever after that group and a have a laugh. 

S Loke

O_Smiladon

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Good day Gents,

Been a long time since posting this. Life!! good news is that life has settled down for me now and i can concentrate on a awesome NZ/AUS squad.

I have set up a Discord (Oceanic Wing Southern )  address is https://discord.gg/qMkKz please come on and say hi. I am on there most nights bbut if not just keep popping in till ya see me or one of the guys.

Thanks guys

Keep it level 

O_Smiladon

44 minutes ago, O_Smiladon said:

Been a long time since posting this. Life!! good news is that life has settled down for me now and i can concentrate on a awesome NZ/AUS squad.

Life indeed!

Great news. I remember Oceanic back in the RoF olden times. I was wondering what happened to you guys. Be good to have a "local" server with civilised antipodean hours.

Will you be forming RoF/FC squads?

Hey mate,

Yeah still have ROF going. In fact O_Stribo and I was in a ROF server last night and had a ball.

We will start to look at putting up a dedicated Server just like the old days.

Come jump on our Discord and have a chat

S!

O_Smiladon

29 minutes ago, ST_Catchov said:

Don't worry mate, I'll get there. I've never used discord before but it's set up. I think. Is there a way to check the mic works?

Yeah buddy there is.

You have to go into the settings and like TS there is a voice tab on the side. you hit that and you will see the voice bar moving as you test your mic

Steve

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, O_Smiladon said:

Discord link guys. New one  👍

G'day Smiley, I set up my account a few weeks back but now can't log in. Some bullshit about "new" location and to check email. So I did and verified (even though my "location" hasn't actually changed). Still get the same bullshit and still can't log in with the same "error". Any ideas? Otherwise discord can get fucked.

Nah get email already registered when connecting to that link? Yeah I'm catch but can't even log on thru the normal method. Again! (after all the not a robot crap) without the same "new" location crap. I'll try again later. Too pissed off right now. Maybe when I'm in a calmer state of mind LOL ....

Nope not on FB but it sounds like the snarling trolls (ST) if you give each other shit lol. In a good fun way of course. Anyway I think I solved the discord problem by changing password cause I was getting nowhere fast :wacko: Just running around in circles screaming Jacinda ....

At least I could actually log on AND check my mic. Which worked. YAY.

I'll check with you guys later when they remove the straightjacket ....