361st_Bugsy

Would like to reserve the 325th FG squadron for future

Hey Gents

I would like to reserve the 325th FG for the up coming IL2-BOB release. I checked all the forum posts in the Virtual Squadrons section and didn't see this FG taken, so Id like to use it for a future squadron. We will fly the P-47 and the P-51. Anyone that would like to join is welcome. Experienced and no experience. We will commit to keeping the tactics used by the U.S. based fighter squadrons but our main goal will be to have fun and make new friends. I will open the squadron site a couple of weeks before the release.  I would really like to get a few guys with experience to take up the squadron leaders positions and X/O, but that can come later...Any way I don't want to step on anyone's toes that is why Im posting.....Thanks and have a great day...

317th FS

1.jpg

318th FS

2.jpg

319th FS

3.jpg

Edited by USA_Badger

Sorry bro reserved it in 2017.... you can do whatever you want, but if a 325th shows up with 30 dudes already, dont get upset. What im saying is reserving it dont mean nadda unless you got people to go along with it.  And no I didnt call the 325th, giving you a hard time.

Edited by Banzaii

It was a joke towards dude's reserving squadrons before its out with no other members.  Hence I reserve every army air corps squadron until release until I find one that fits me.

Edited by Banzaii

I do have guys but were in DCS as of right now and some are not going to fly IL2 thats why I was asking for pilots with experience, so thanks....I see everyone's got jokes...:angry:

Edited by 325th_Bugsy

Just an FYI as we get closer to the release of BOBP and the release of the P-51. The 325th will be open to new pilots and looking forward to flying together in the skies. We are East Coast based squadron in the U.S. and accept all levels of pilots..We are looking to keep this squadron fun and trained using tactics of the USAAF. Hope to hear from you soon guys...Salute!

Each pilot will be assigned a personal skin to use during all official flights and position within a flight. Always looking for experienced pilots for Flight leader role too.

Salute!

On 11/4/2018 at 4:28 PM, 325th_Bugsy said:

I do have guys but were in DCS as of right now and some are not going to fly IL2 thats why I was asking for pilots with experience, so thanks....I see everyone's got jokes...:angry:

Banzaii/Jarhead has a warped sense of humor.........  he doesn't even understand it................  Stop making snow penis' in the parking lot Banzaii.............  LOL

Hoss

Hi all! I am interested in joining the squad. I live on the east coast US, what times will you guys be flying your missions?

Also, I went to the website and could not find a way to register there?

Cheers!

Tazman

If there are any dedicated pilots who are looking to join a squadron and can fly at least 2 times a week. please feel free to stop by and join the 325th Checkertails....Spots are limited.

Salute!

Hey Gents 

With the highly anticipated Mustang coming out, along with fact that there is no Italy map in the near future. HQ has decided to deactivate the 325th and change over to the 361st FG. Effective immediately. All those concerned will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.

200px-361fg.jpg

Edited by 361st_Bugsy