Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sparty72

Advice?

Recommended Posts

Just bought the 109G6 and La5fn , gone to check in game and cant connect to game, update maybe or is something screwed? net is working fine and items are showing in my purchased list :)

TIA

Sparty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After a purchase you never need to update the game - actually, when you purchase something you just unlock that item, because your client

is already up to date.

 

But, if you cannot connect to the game, then this is another issue and has nothing to do with your recent purchase. So, here another question

for you: Can you connect / login into the game in offline mode? This just to check, if the client is working at least offline.

 

Do you run the game via Steam or do you have an individual installation?

 

I ask this question, because yesterday evening I had some trouble in connecting to the game (online mode) and I suspect the Steam service

having a problem in that particular moment - my internet access was and is absolutely flawless.

 

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, -IRRE-Therion said:

After a purchase you never need to update the game - actually, when you purchase something you just unlock that item, because your client

is already up to date.

 

But, if you cannot connect to the game, then this is another issue and has nothing to do with your recent purchase. So, here another question

for you: Can you connect / login into the game in offline mode? This just to check, if the client is working at least offline.

 

Do you run the game via Steam or do you have an individual installation?

 

I ask this question, because yesterday evening I had some trouble in connecting to the game (online mode) and I suspect the Steam service

having a problem in that particular moment - my internet access was and is absolutely flawless.

 

Cheers

Yes i can connect offline but purchases not showing  (server end i guess) individual installation but use steam to start the game ( NOT a Steam installation)

 

I wonder if its a Steam issue then? i shall try game only :)

 

login.thumb.jpg.c05d08bde7c5c14ad19d0cffd5654202.jpg

Game says no :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Master server seems to be down for everyone atm. People are speculating an update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, sparty72 said:

Yes i can connect offline but purchases not showing  (server end i guess) individual installation but use steam to start the game ( NOT a Steam installation)

 

I wonder if its a Steam issue then? i shall try game only :)

 

login.thumb.jpg.c05d08bde7c5c14ad19d0cffd5654202.jpg

Game says no :(

 

Well, I'm not 100% sure but it seems there is an issue with the Master-Server and the linked Steam account. I can't log in too and I start the game via Steam and the rest

of Steam is apparently working OK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly guys, im relieved its not just me :), my rig is a good rig but is temperamental and likes a hissy fit for no reason at times and i wasn't sure if it was time to flip again! Thanks guys for your help 😄

 

 

Sparty

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AeroAce said:

Master server seems to be down for everyone atm. People are speculating an update.

 

I was think about this too - but now that you mentioned it publicly, I hope you're not going to ruin other people's day and hopes!!! :o:

 

 

Just logged in - same game version, so no update - alas! Perhaps someone just stumbled over the power cord in the server room. Shit happens...

Edited by -IRRE-Therion
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...