Niiranen-VR

Game stop/chrash suddenly - SP/MP - is it only me ??

Hi 

The last day the game suddenly stop working  /  chrash down - and have to restart the game 

IS it only me who have the problem or others ...... server problem or my pc problem 

thanx 

Salutations,

Unfortunately, I can report the same thing but while testing missions offline. The game freezes and I get completely kicked out of the game and have to restart. This happened three times last week but not in the past few days. 😐

I had the same following the last patch then updated graphics drivers which fixed the issue

Me too - two or three times for the last week.

Same here.  Get ready to fly then just a blank screen with only wind sound.  I get out by shutting down the Il-2 exe. and then relaunching from my desk top, I always keep my fingers crossed before restarting so far the relaunch works but why is it happening in the first place?:wacko: 

just happnd again 😖   

In single play , are there a conection to a server, or is it all in my pc ???

I think its strange course I should have a ok pc , I have just reinstalled my win 10 just before this ask ( and I did it course of this - and throttle ) 

BUt I have had many problems with my Saitek 55 .... I dont use the stick , only the throttle .... and its strange , course its goin good maybe 14 days or more ....hten my software get broken /not open  - cant install new , no use  clean install, saitek cant tell what to do .... fresh win 10 install can manage its to work again 

so , maybe a new update somewhere will fix it 

I wonder if it a connection problem.  I started 2 PWCG campaigns off line and having flown 6 and 5 missions so far  have no issues with the game stopping or crashing.

My game stopping and having to reboot is in the career where you need to be connected.   :crazy:

Well - its happn in my PWCG too 🙄

Game chrashed quickly in VR yesterday , but I tried without VR in ' quick game' after and it hold on , until I was landed ...... Then ....  😵

I guess I will try a complete new install , and go from there and see ... So ...🤔😁

15 hours ago, Sire said:

Well - its happn in my PWCG too 🙄

Game chrashed quickly in VR yesterday , but I tried without VR in ' quick game' after and it hold on , until I was landed ...... Then ....  😵

I guess I will try a complete new install , and go from there and see ... So ...🤔😁

Sire, where you on line or off line?

Taxman - Im always online , so wether the game use it or not , I donno 

Today I have been in BIOS and oc a little , and I start the game through Oculus rift VR software now  , and I have had no problem today .... So 

Let's see 🤔😁

( Well , I read about the Hyperthreading off in BIOS , and was going for it .....and when I was there I make some more OC tuning and ram tuning and that went wrong - so I had to clean Cmos 🤥😵 ... Back on horse t'morrow 😆

Hmmmm 🤔 , sometimes I have the feeling that I use half the time to tune the game than play the game 🙄😏😁

Sire, I now play my PWCG campaigns off line.  Just finished 2 missions in 2 campaigns for a total of 4 missions with no problems.  I am flying the Moscow map if that is any help.

Just recently - perhaps only from the last update - I occasionally get a random screen-freeze during gameplay, but ALWAYS  get a screen-freeze whenever switching the labels either on or off  - the only way out is to Ctr+Alt+Del to get out of game, then start up again (Single player - Quick Mission & Campaign)

I have tried turning all settings way, way down - No difference!

I have tried Administrator + compatibility mode (Windows 7 Pro) - No difference!

My PC specs are; Nvidia 1080, i7 4.8Gb, 16 Gb RAM, Liquid cooling etc - so should be able to handle the load.

The freeze happens both with VR (Oculus Rift CV1) and with Trackir (also without either, just using pan view).

Frame rates are high throughout at Target - ie. steady 60+

I'm sure the Devs will address these bugs for next update.

Edited by SquashmanMikeEH

I have start my PC Up again from scratch - before I automatic OC in BIOS 15%  , but it couldn't do it this time - and before it was to limit also corse I got the blue screen sometimes also .... So now it's light OC 

And it runs without problem .... ( Except a little stuttering/ many planes - but just moved setting from ultra to high ) 

I'm not an it expert , and know nothing about Hdr Ss Asw - so on - but I get curious and 1/2 the game is to do little this and that for make it better 

But we all have different computers and what helped one a lot , is maybe nothing for me course I have better or worse pc  than him/her 

Now I don't make a law, but maybe the game is ok - but then we start OC , change this/that and so on , and a little bit more t'morrow  - maybe make the conflict 

Just a little philosophy 🤔😁

Edited by Sire
  • Like 1

So the game crashed twice today, once in singleplayer and once MP on WoL.

Game just crashes to deskop without any message whatsoever. Anybody experiancing the same issues?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, II./JG77_crane said:

Game just crashes to deskop without any message whatsoever. Anybody experiancing the same issues?

Yes. No error messge, just a crash straight to the desktop literally out of the blue.

On 10/26/2018 at 2:12 PM, SquashmanMikeEH said:

Just recently - perhaps only from the last update - I occasionally get a random screen-freeze during gameplay, but ALWAYS  get a screen-freeze whenever switching the labels either on or off  - the only way out is to Ctr+Alt+Del to get out of game, then start up again (Single player - Quick Mission & Campaign)

I have tried turning all settings way, way down - No difference!

I have tried Administrator + compatibility mode (Windows 7 Pro) - No difference!

My PC specs are; Nvidia 1080, i7 4.8Gb, 16 Gb RAM, Liquid cooling etc - so should be able to handle the load.

The freeze happens both with VR (Oculus Rift CV1) and with Trackir (also without either, just using pan view).

Frame rates are high throughout at Target - ie. steady 60+

I'm sure the Devs will address these bugs for next update.

1 hour ago, II./JG77_crane said:

56 minutes ago, PainGod85 said:

Yes. No error messge, just a crash straight to the desktop literally out of the blue.

I also have the above problems but only when connected online and flying a campaign.   I started using  PWCG campaigns and playing them offline and so far I have not had any of the above problems, and I am flying the campaigns on all the maps.  So far I  have approx. 30 missions using 4 different aircraft.  What I have concluded there is a connection error of some sort.  What the answer is I have no idea.   

9 hours ago, PainGod85 said:

The same yesterday  - just before the end of the SP career mission  - very frustrating!

On 10/28/2018 at 8:44 PM, 1./JG26_crane said:

I've just bought the game 3 days ago, and this crashing to desktop without any message started happening today. Playing on MP servers... we startup and takeoff and then it crashes out of the blue.

I haven't experienced the problem for several weeks now. :yahoo:

Nothing directly. I've had a windows update and that may have corrected something. I really don't know. I'm just glad the problem has ceased for me. :salute:

Oh, I did run my ReImage Pc Scan and Repair program. That may have corrected something. 

Edited by Thad

On 11/18/2018 at 11:02 PM, 5./JG11_Rain said:

What have you done to try to fix it? 

Updating graphics card driver fixed it for me.

Also here some time I get black screen or freeze when I start a single mission...whit previous version I never get this problem... 

i have solved with this x86vc_redistx86. also if my pc run on 64bit the game need the x86 version of visual studio

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads