SR603-Flowbee

My First Tiger Skin

Bonjour E69_julian57, :bye:

Merci pour ces magnifiques skins qui vont bien avec les missions/campagnes de TIGER88.

Hello E69_julian57,

Thank you for these wonderful skins that go well with the TIGER88 missions / campaigns.

Hola E69_julian57,

Gracias por estas maravillosas máscaras que combinan bien con las misiones / campañas de TIGER88.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

@E69_julian57

Hola Amigo!

Although tanks are not my most burning passion, I must nevertheless recognize the beauty of these skins.

By the way, I see from your screenshots that you always make good use of "my" beloved flowers!

Again, my most sincere congratulations for the beautiful skins. Keep it up!!!

Courage Spain, this crap will sooner or later pass ...

Stay safe! 😉 

Aunque los tanques no son mi pasión más ardiente, debo reconocer la belleza de estas skins.

Por cierto, ¡veo en tus screenshots que siempre haces un buen uso de "mis" amadas flores!

Todavía mis más sinceras felicitaciones por las hermosas skins. Sigue así !!!

Coraje España, esta basura tarde o temprano pasará ...

¡Mantente a salvo!

Edited by SARFlytitus
  • Thanks 1

Julian, muchas gracias. :) De compatriota a compatriota, se aprecia mucho tus contribuciones en momentos como este. 

• Thanks 1

Bonjour E69_julian57,  🤩

Heureusement  et aussi grâce à vous tous qui enrichissent ce jeu formidable qu'est Tank Crew, un grand merci. :clapping:

Hola E69_julian57,

Afortunadamente y también gracias a todos los que enriquecen este gran juego que es Tank Crew, muchas gracias.

Hello E69_julian57,

Fortunately and also thanks to all of you who enrich this great game that is Tank Crew, a big thank you.

• Thanks 2

Thank you Julian,

as always a wonderful job, well done!

• Thanks 1

On 11/15/2018 at 4:09 PM, SR603-Flowbee said:

Unfortunately, having checked out bump mapping and the cool effects that can be created it is just too much hassle to create a specific normal map file to go with each tank skin and then to run with mods on in the game in order to use it. I think I'll stick to skinning just using the Alpha and no mods setting required. Maybe one mods on tank skin would be cool though if it had enough nice effects.

mud spade.jpg

mud wheels.jpg

tank.jpg

On 11/15/2018 at 4:09 PM, SR603-Flowbee said:

Unfortunately, having checked out bump mapping and the cool effects that can be created it is just too much hassle to create a specific normal map file to go with each tank skin and then to run with mods on in the game in order to use it. I think I'll stick to skinning just using the Alpha and no mods setting required. Maybe one mods on tank skin would be cool though if it had enough nice effects.

mud spade.jpg

mud wheels.jpg

tank.jpg

Flowbee -- I love this 111 Tiger skin but can't find the link anywhere.  Could you please tell me where I can download it?  Already have your 111 winter skin, btw -- GREAT JOB!

I'm glad you like the skins. The one you asked about was just an example of what could be done if the bump map file was modified and used. However as this involves changing game files and turning on mods, I didn't release it. I did release a normal version of the skin but without the modified bump map. The winter version is also a flat version and not the one with the mods on bump map that I showed pictures of. Anyway here is a link to the normal flat version. Enjoy!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5plv31utkar0kz8/PzVIH1_111_march_1943_rod_3.dds/file

• Like 3

On 9/26/2020 at 3:23 AM, SR603-Flowbee said:

I'm glad you like the skins. The one you asked about was just an example of what could be done if the bump map file was modified and used. However as this involves changing game files and turning on mods, I didn't release it. I did release a normal version of the skin but without the modified bump map. The winter version is also a flat version and not the one with the mods on bump map that I showed pictures of. Anyway here is a link to the normal flat version. Enjoy!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5plv31utkar0kz8/PzVIH1_111_march_1943_rod_3.dds/file

Thank you, Flowbee!

Posted (edited)

Better in Afrika corps ...🤣😁

Edited by Badniouze

Your weathering is incredible.  You have that technique down to a science! :clapping: 

Posted (edited)

:good:

On 10/7/2020 at 6:44 PM, SMARTAZZ said:

Your weathering is incredible.  You have that technique down to a science! :clapping: 

:clapping:

Edited by Badniouze

Thank you Julian!!

Great my first 152 skin!

Well done!