LeLv30_Redwing

LeLv30 videos

Edited by LeLv30_Redwing
Not good enough video to show around
  • Like 3

Something a bit different for you to watch half an hour. This film is based on an online mission. Speech, effects and "story" was created afterwards to support live-material. Forbidden symbol is visible!

Edited by LeLv30_Redwing
Description
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

If you liked Commando comics and Black Sheep Squadron tv-series back when you were a kid, this is probably for you. This is the first episode of upcoming mini-series about the fictional "30th Fighter Squadron" and their wild adventures in the WW2.

This is a bit different from your usual video shot from the cockpit and not necessarily for everyone, but give it a try 😉

• Like 16
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, SCG_ErwinP said:

I can't imagine the work to create this video!!

Fantastic!

Thanks man, it did take "couple" of days to put it together 😁

awesome video, I really enjoyed it  hope to see more videos like this in the future.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/18/2019 at 6:51 PM, No.610_kmac31 said:

awesome video, I really enjoyed it  hope to see more videos like this in the future.

With the help of very talented community members, this is inteed going to happen. Because nobody ever reads the end credits, I want to thank these people again for their artistic and technical skills, which allowed me to create my own individual project and present their work in it.

ICDP: template for the P-47 has incredible details and it really shows in close-ups. Wonderful work. Looking forward for your P-38!
E69_Julian57: Tiger skin...again, just amazing details, that metallic glare...but we might also see something special in the next episode 😎
TWB/no.610/ACG_Sketch: without him nothing would have moved in the video. Imagine, I could just ask him to create shooting artillery, moving convoys etc. for my needs...respect!
KG_S_Kalle_Kalutz82: when you hit the wall, you need somebody to encourage you to go through it...enter Kalle! Also great technical advices already but his real value is going show in the next one 🐯
LeLv30_Apina: constructive criticism at it's best. I hate you, this would have been ready like weeks earlier 😋

Edited by LeLv30_Redwing
typing ICDP, how hard can it be...
  • Like 1

Good stuff, I was rapt (get it?!). Just one thing (and I hate to nitpiack, trust me) but it's ICDP, not IDCP! Just for the 2nd instalment (which I await with baited breath!!).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Raptorattacker said:

Good stuff, I was rapt (get it?!). Just one thing (and I hate to nitpiack, trust me) but it's ICDP, not IDCP! Just for the 2nd instalment (which I await with baited breath!!).

*slaps face, hard*

Thanks mate, I even went and checked the spelling before I wrote the end credits and now I see that I've managed to fail miserably not once but twice...

Google was my friend, thank you for your kind words!

14 minutes ago, LeLv30_Redwing said:

*slaps face, hard*

Absolutely NO problem mate. I know what an edit entails which is why I wouldn't be so sadistic as to suggest one in THIS episode!! ;):salute: