Novice-Flyer

Does IL-2 GB need to return to the Eastern Front?

4 minutes ago, Frequent_Flyer said:

You have proven that point  through out this entire thread. Maybe, before you post next, make it after your cookie, juice-box and nap. Definitely after your Mommie explains the good old "Murican" common courtesy of refraining from calling other's names.

1.  I didn't call you any names.

2.  Your post is gibberish, so it's really not possible to respond to it.

Anyhow, I'd definitely buy a module with late war VVS aircraft.  I'd like to see how they match up with the other late war aircraft that we're getting.

Frequent_Flyer, your choice of grammar makes it extremely difficult to de-code what you are trying to say.  

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Frequent_Flyer said:

I'm  appreciative  of your insightful explanation. However, your words were "you can link to Plenty Murica posts"  Where you cannot  abide be Murican's expressly contradicting your statement ; more Germans were  killed by Russians vs. the West.

In a Topic Titled :Does IL-2 GB need to return to the Eastern Front?-

The number of Germans killed by Russians is not relevant or meaningful .hopefully this point is not lost on you.

Please do as you offered. or are  you are just one of the usually suspects expressing your fake outrage .

Ahaha, I hope these are drunk posts.

20 minutes ago, 7.GShAP/Silas said:

Ahaha, I hope these are drunk posts.

Well, he is a Blackhawks fan, so...

• Upvote 2

I say let the Devs make whatever they want and we'll see who buys it.  I'm just watching at this point.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, CUJO_1970 said:

I like Zeppelin as much as the next guy, but a very large part of their catalogue is shamelessly taken from American Folk and Blues songs...they admit this much themselves and it's probably why they are the most sued group in history. (but they are an awesome group still)

With that being said, I would love to see the Gulf of Finland done in this sim, complete with glorious Finnish B-239s lighting up Soviet I-153s, and intercepting SB-2s and DB-3s.

Oh yeah - the splendid Finns also get Blenheims, G-50s and Gladiators.

I sincerely hope that devs heeds this plea for upcoming Battle of Finland fan made map to have at least some iconic theatre appropriate aircraft available. 

10 hours ago, CUJO_1970 said:

Edited by LLv44_Damixu