Renius

Spanish Forum- Foro en Español.

Hi Zack:

Twice, I´ve sent you and BlackSix an e-mail asking for the possibility of having in this web a forum in Spanish.

As you don´t have answer me, would you be so kind to tell me what´s necessary to add a forum in Spanish?

Thanks so much, I´m looking forward to reply me !!

15. Span /(JG51)_Renius.

• Upvote 3

That would be great, and i'm aplying for moderator, there's so many native spanish speaking members that use google translate 

missing and confusing them, so a bounch of us could translate important info for them.

Edited by GOAPotenz

I like the idea of spanish forum. My english is ... decent but i'm an spanish native speaker :)

Cheers

Rulo

It's a bit strange that there is Italian forum but not Spanish forum, considering that Spanish speaking population is far greater than Italian is/will ever be and we have quite a bit Spanish speaking members in the community.

I'm not fan of language forums because they often separate forum posts of devs between places (see Russian forums....), but can totally understand that some people would want to discuss certain matters more deeply and language barrier doesn't allow to do so in English.

I would kinda prefer getting rid of Italian, German, French and Polish forums... ;) But seriously, there are two sides in this, while making it possible for those who doesn't speak English so well to discuss things in deeper level, creating forums for all the different languages can also lead to balkanization of community and reduce the understanding between different language groups.

Hola, amigos!

I think it's time I install myself Spanish keyboard. Yes, we'll have forum espanol here in a few days/weeks.

Renius, sorry for delay with the PM, let's consider this post as a reply :)

• Upvote 2

Thanks all of you, I´m really thankful!

From the deepest of our Scuadrón 15.Span/JG51., we want to appreciate to all adm. of this web, and particular Zak, the possibility of being a part in uor IL2-BOS web and able to share with all
the spanish native speakers who want to add their knoweledge and experience in our language, and for ignorance of Shakespeare´s language they can´t do.

Awesome is this simulator, awesome are the developers and more awesome are who share this hobby !!

Thanks again dudes!!

15.Span/JG51_Renius.2z4gw0k.gif

Muchas gracias a todos por vuestras consideraciones.

Desde la humildad de nuestro escuadrón 15.Span/JG51 queremos agradecer a los administradores de la web y en particular a ZaK la posibilidad de poder contar con este apartado en nuestra IL2-BOS web y poder compartir con todos aquellos hispanoparlantes que quieran aportar sus conocimientos y sus experiencias en dicha lengua, y que por desconocimiento de la lengua Shakesperiana no lo puedan hacer.

Grande es este simulador, grande sus desarrolladores y grandes los que compartimos esta afición.

Gracias de nuevo a todos.

15.Span_Renius. 2lwajqv.gif

Excellent news. Please accept Raaaid as a house warming gift.

Please ensure your gift is isolated from all Internet connected devices.

Good news for our Spanish language natives!

keep-calm-and-viva-espa%C3%B1a-30.png

• Upvote 2

Hay una gran comunidad de aficionados de simuladores de vuelo españoles y castellanohablantes. Merecen un foro!

• Upvote 1

Any of you around Argentina?

Cheers

Rulo

Yup Quilmes Buenos aires

Great news! seen you there then!

Yo también estaba esperando que creasen el foro en español, ¡habrá que aprovecharlo compañeros!

Good news. Thanks a lot from Cervante's language speakers. :)

Edited by gRiJ_Blade

ive been thinking about it and what unite us all latin speakers for not all spanish speakers are from spain?

we take life with no hurry :)

beneficios-de-la-siesta.jpg

• Upvote 1

Is the spanish forum finally comming out?  two more weeks away, maybe? we all understand that this is something secondary, no rush, but we miss it.

We need a moderator, amigos..

Zak, have you found a moderator yet? it seems there are two candidates in this thread but if you need more a can help too.

Zak, please, spanish fórum.  ¡¡¡ Pingu and Haashashin for moderators!!!

Any of you around Argentina?

Cheers

Rulo

Che boludo! Yo estuve un año en Rosario 1995-96, pero soy danés, o "dinamarqueño", como un ladrón me llamó en BAires una vez...  :-D      - Vos, de donde sos?