Sign in to follow this  
SUP_Stoppani

JU 88 bombsight

I was flying a mission on TAW multiplayer server, I used ju 88 in a level bomb run and I had problems with the bombsight.

in view mode and auto  it is not stable, it flickers and that makes it unusable.  anybody else noticed that? is it a bug?

How can I fix it?

Thanks for your help

FWIF, I had the same problem with the Pe-2 bombsight: when put in panoramic view mode and moved forward, it spends its time flickering between forward and neutral positions.

Yes. In any way, I used the bombsight many times before both SP and MP, and I didn't have this problem before. So either it's a new bug in the game and/or the server, or I have an input borked somewhere that is constantly trying to reset the sight PoV.

Hm, "for a long time" ... must have had luck until today. Flying bombers mostly for long time I never-ever saw that kind of bumpiness until yesterday. Bombing sights always were smooth as silk. Now Pe-2, Ju-88 and He-111 all showed it in different forms, online and offline. The He111 H6 in a small series of online-test-flights was a useless bomber, the vizier jumping up and down for 20 degrees every second or so. Anything else during those flight was normal, smooth and as expected - just the vizier going mad.

After a game restart it "normalized" to little jumps, maybe +/- 50 m forward/backward in the final stadium of a bomb run from 3000 m height. But in any bomber, any height, any situation, online or offline. No drama that way, but definitely new to me and somewhat disturbing.

Something wrong with the 3.06 update enhancing the effect? Some interference with the recent Windows-10 "feature-update"?

bomb sight view 

Mine started flickering today , also black screen with message waiting for data input . and it stays black . how have you all resolved this issue