"BERLOGA Duel & Dogfight" server

2 hours ago, RedKestrel said:

Anyone else having this issue, or has it been corrected? Or am I banned for unspecified dogfighting crimes?

yup, the same issue here. The server is down..

• Sad 1
4 hours ago, RedKestrel said:

Anyone else having this issue, or has it been corrected? Or am I banned for unspecified dogfighting crimes?

i think someone from the russian forum brought up a replica of Berloga.. take a look..

• Thanks 2

Сервер поднят. Извините за неудобство что долго не поднимали, не было возможности, связи и доступа посмотреть работу сервера. 

(The server is up. Sorry for the inconvenience that you didn’t pick it up for a long time, there was no possibility, connection and access to see the server work).

24.05.2020 в 21:24, HR_Tofolo сказал:

is it possible to make a donation?

К сожалению сайт где был донат не работает уже. Теперь это можно сделать по прямым сылкам:

PAYPAL: https://www.paypal.me/doydu
YANDEX: https://money.yandex.ru/to/410014155928416

Unfortunately, the site where the donation was not working already. Now this can be done using direct links:

PAYPAL: https: //www.paypal.me/doydu
YANDEX: https://money.yandex.ru/to/410014155928416

Edited by SDV_Fin*19_
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I have noticed a couple of issues on Berloga this last week, not sure if its the server or my end?

The main one is planes disappearing and its happening a few times in a session - I get behind a plane and am almost ready to fire and it just disappears. I thought it was players escaping but there is nothing in the log to say they exited.

The other issue is I occasionally Ioose connection and generally have to reenter the multiplayer section from the main menu or occasionally have to restart IL2. This one sounds more like an internet problem to me but thought I would mention it in case anyone else has the same.

Also just like to say I really like Berloga, its so similar to the Air Attack that I started playing back in the 90's on dial up - obviously brought up to modern standards. I see odd comments about changing maps /weather etc. Personally I hope you leave it exactly as it is :) 

Where is the Berloga server based?

Edited by MidnightLightnin
4 hours ago, MidnightLightnin said:

I have noticed a couple of issues on Berloga this last week, not sure if its the server or my end?

The main one is planes disappearing and its happening a few times in a session - I get behind a plane and am almost ready to fire and it just disappears. I thought it was players escaping but there is nothing in the log to say they exited.

The other issue is I occasionally Ioose connection and generally have to reenter the multiplayer section from the main menu or occasionally have to restart IL2. This one sounds more like an internet problem to me but thought I would mention it in case anyone else has the same.

Also just like to say I really like Berloga, its so similar to the Air Attack that I started playing back in the 90's on dial up - obviously brought up to modern standards. I see odd comments about changing maps /weather etc. Personally I hope you leave it exactly as it is :) 

Where is the Berloga server based?

You can end your flight at any time on berloga, so thats why you see airplanes just disapear when your on their 6, they just end flight to avoid geting shotdown, and you will not see any messages then. Server is based in russia so maybe thats why you have disconect problems.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/3/2020 at 5:52 PM, =SFG=capt_nasties said:

combat box training server has similar functionality :) 

I thought Combat box was a simulation server with engine starts, engine management etc. Is that not the case?

I noticed a possible bug a couple of days ago on the Berloga server. I was flying 2 vs 2,  according to the Statistics, on the East Dogfight but there were at least 6 planes flying that I could see and count visually at the same time. I checked the Stats again and they still showed 2 vs 2.

39 minutes ago, MidnightLightnin said:

I thought Combat box was a simulation server with engine starts, engine management etc. Is that not the case?

I noticed a possible bug a couple of days ago on the Berloga server. I was flying 2 vs 2,  according to the Statistics, on the East Dogfight but there were at least 6 planes flying that I could see and count visually at the same time. I checked the Stats again and they still showed 2 vs 2.

There's a combat box training server as well as the main one

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi can I report a teamkiller please:

Name:Leob27

Time: 20:30GMT

Team killed me on purpose (he was angry I was killing him I think).

EDIT: He then went on to team kill multiple friendlies

Edited by Tipsi
On 9/5/2020 at 1:00 AM, [THORN]MidnightLightnin said:

It appears that Berloga inserts bots when player population is low. I noticed that when there are a handful of players  in Western Zone especially  a constant steam of clueless T-Bolts wander in only to be shot down. It's pretty obvious when you blow up the bandit and no "So and So has been killed." note appears.

1 hour ago, hnbdgr said:

I can't see it either - wanted to hop on yesterday and today. I assumed it's maintenance or something? What makes you think it's gone forever?

Been down most of the week I think. Just an assumption.

On 10/4/2020 at 8:04 AM, SDV_Fin*19_ said:

Crisis guys, sorry. How will it turn out so right away

Hi mate sorry to hear. Maybe if you help explain your situation, people can help you?

Why is the server always down? The whole multiplayer community depends on it! :)

I hope you are ok bud 👍

Edited by Tipsi
  • 5 weeks later...

Lately I'm lucky if I stay on server for more than 5 minutes before losing the connection regardless of how busy the server is. . I have  a direct hardwire connection. Rebooted my router.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2020 at 7:37 AM, CountZero said:

You can end your flight at any time on berloga, so thats why you see airplanes just disapear when your on their 6, they just end flight to avoid geting shotdown, and you will not see any messages then. Server is based in russia so maybe thats why you have disconect problems.

I agree. There are those players that simply won't allow others the pleasure of shooting their sorry selfish and incompetent simulated arses out of the sky. Killljoys all.

будет ли наведён какой-то порядок в чате сервера? может админов каких-нибудь назначить?

will there be any order in the server chat? maybe the admins any to nominate?

Western people also swear. yesterday, someone from =LG= got into an altercation with streamer Ilyukha

Скрытый текст

560.thumb.jpg.68f2227aedae4b6ccecf6e0f7bee176f.jpg559.thumb.jpg.e737d7cbfa11fbb4649aa83c5a0e7fe8.jpg558.thumb.jpg.85d5aceb6e6256a8e03c15ad6c6b52ca.jpg

Edited by Gimpel

Весь перечень вариантов вооружения самолетов обновлен, если вдруг найдете ошибки напишите - исправим. На западном догфайте оставили самолеты только из Боденплатте и Нормандии, так должно быть интереснее.
На догфайт зоне убрал 2 варианта с топлами, самолетов стало много, список слишком длинный и неудобный. Потому сделал всем по 200л. Должно быть удобнее в наборе.

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

The entire list of aircraft armament options has been updated, if you suddenly find errors, write - we will fix it. Only planes from Bodenplatte and Normandy were left on the western dogfight, so it should be more interesting.
On the dogfight zone, I removed 2 options with fuel, there are a lot of planes, the list is too long and inconvenient. Therefore, I made everyone 200 liters. Should be more comfortable to set.

Edited by SDV_Fin*19_
  • Thanks 3
4 minutes ago, Gimpel said:

обращайся к этому стримеру: https://forum.il2sturmovik.ru/profile/59193-iluha220782/

твой соклановец оскорблял его.

Where? Do you have proof? Why are you accusing someone for no reason? No sense. Your case will be reported to the administration of this forum. One must not accuse anyone without reason. Also. You are writing in some strange language. You have your russian forum written there in Cyrillic alphabet. We communicate in English here.

8 часов назад, =L/R=Rafcio сказал:

Where? Do you have proof? Why are you accusing someone for no reason? No sense. Your case will be reported to the administration of this forum. One must not accuse anyone without reason. Also. You are writing in some strange language. You have your russian forum written there in Cyrillic alphabet. We communicate in English here.

write him. it will tell you the essence of the conflict

Ilya made a comment on that. that he goes out to the hangar all the time. when he has 6.

1 hour ago, Gimpel said:

write him. it will tell you the essence of the conflict

Ilya made a comment on that. that he goes out to the hangar all the time. when he has 6.

Ok. Perhaps there was such an event. Anyway, this game is for providing emotions. And a simple rule contained in the most famous book on earth: "who is without fault, let him throw the stone first". My main point is that you accused someone of stating the name of my squadron without giving any evidence. There is evidence that somehow the matter can be addressed. In any case, we have to take care of cultured and compliant behavior on the servers. See you in the air.

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, adler_1 said:

hi

i am new here ,we cannot land , refuel , reload , repair and take off again in a mission ?

No, it is a server for getting into a dogfight ASAP. If you need a new plane, just finish the flight in the air, or eject.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am trying to get on TeamSpeak3 for this server, am I doing it right?  Please tell me if the below (TeamSpeak3) picture is the right way to connect to other players on this server.

Capture.GIF

I get the below reply from TeamSpeak3 when I put that info in...

Capture3.GIF

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...