SDV_Fin*19_

"BERLOGA Duel & Dogfight" server

262's are kind of ruining the server. It's not fun chasing 3-4 Me-262's for 10 minutes until your engine runs out.

• Haha 1

Please change the rules, many guys disconnect when they loose the advantage and you get on their 6.

If they do it more than once put a time penalty or something.

Its very annoying to try to fly against that kind of people.

• Upvote 6

there is such a clause in the rules. Show evidence of such a player who regularly comes out losing the advantage. We will punish him

15 hours ago, SCG_motoadve said:

Please change the rules, many guys disconnect when they loose the advantage and you get on their 6.

If they do it more than once put a time penalty or something.

Its very annoying to try to fly against that kind of people.

You are right.

This happened also to me, but I never record my flight so no possiblity to remember them..

It's also true that Berloga is not a server in wich you have the whole flight (take off, fly, land)... So, sometimes me also disconnect without checking if there is somebody at my six...

So, I cannot be sure they do that because they don't want to be shot down or for other reason...

Edited by ITAF_Airone1989

I just discovered Berloga and have a couple of questions.

First situation- I see friendly Fw-190 chasing a Yak. After about 20 seconds I see a Rata approaching the 190. I pull down behind the Rata and get a couple of hits and he breaks off. Was I breaking server rule to not interfere with duel or simply starting duel with the Rata?

Related question . Can I team up with a non-engaged friendly and patrol together?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Sheriff88 said:

Was I breaking server rule to not interfere with duel or simply starting duel with the Rata?

Probably not. Take care to stay in your starting zone, and do not go far far away, so you will not interfere with duelist and another zone.

And in war "steal kill" does not exist, so feel free to interfere fights (in your zone ofc).

Berloga is fast server, it is more first person shooter, like call of duty in air :) I was using Berloga to learn some dogfight, as there you can try your moves fast, over and over. I still go there, when I do not have much time to feed my sim addiction ;)

Edited by Brzi_Joe
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Brzi_Joe said:

Probably not. Take care to stay in your starting zone, and do not go far far away, so you will not interfere with duelist and another zone.

And in war "steal kill" does not exist, so feel free to interfere fights (in your zone ofc).

Berloga is fast server, it is more first person shooter, like call of duty in air :) I was using Berloga to learn some dogfight, as there you can try your moves fast, over and over. I still go there, when I do not have much time to feed my sim addiction ;)

Thanks for your quick response Joe.

I thought only default skins were visible in Berloga but last night I saw a Spitfire in “Night Fighter “ skin. Until thenI saw only default generic skins.Are the stock skins visible also?

I use to be a pilot in a bf109 G6 skin = Stamp , in Dogfight east 

But yesterday for fun I tried  spitfire with skin = nightfighter 

So I could have been me .....

And yes , the skin is official so you can use it and all can see it 

If you have an unofficial and use it , only ppl who have it downloaded can see it 

3 hours ago, Niiranen-VR said:

I use to be a pilot in a bf109 G6 skin = Stamp , in Dogfight east 

But yesterday for fun I tried  spitfire with skin = nightfighter 

So I could have been me .....

And yes , the skin is official so you can use it and all can see it 

If you have an unofficial and use it , only ppl who have it downloaded can see it 

👍

Hi,

can you enable the G-8 Modification for the 190A-8? It is the F-8 Mod + Removal of Nose MG131 and makes it lighter than standard A-8, but with only 2xMG151/20 in the Wing Roots an 500 Rounds in Total.

Been on Berloga for 10 days now. Really like it except for map. But then again the bleak terrain does makes aircraft more visible.

Have two questions :

1.Is there any place that describes the scoring system?

2.I managed to actually land on open terrain a couple of times but are there  actual airfields to land on in emergencies. I've see what looks like unapproved strips out there like one shown below. Are they usable.?

belogafield.jpg

Edited by Sheriff88
Misspelling

Why is P38 still not in dueling area? I don't mean to be rude but unless there's a clear reason, this is ridiculous, no other active servers to duel with it.

• Upvote 1

On Berloga Dogfight Server Last night about 7:20 (PST) . My first time flying the A-8 on-line. P-51 Comes back to engage me after I blew off one of his flaps. We blast along on Emergency power settings until his engine finally gives out . I would have been long gone if he had a cannon. I survived thanks to radial engine and best jinking I've ever done. Whew!! A tip of my hat to pilot flying " Lollipoop".

Video Here

How I looked after landing;

shot.jpg

Edited by Sheriff88
  • Like 1

I get "kicked"  aka "banned" randomly for 15minutes lately (happened 3-4 times the last few days - never before)..    why?..   ??  I have a clean INSTALL.

PS: i deleted "Update Folder" and ran the files integrity test with the launcher.. still same problem ?? :(

Edited by A_S

19 hours ago, Sheriff88 said:

P-51 Comes back to engage me after I blew off one of his flaps. We blast along on Emergency power settings until his engine finally gives out . I would have been long gone if he had a cannon.

It looked as though you were inviting him to kill you.

22 часа назад, A_S сказал:

I get "kicked"  aka "banned" randomly for 15minutes lately (happened 3-4 times the last few days - never before)..    why?..   ??  I have a clean INSTALL.

PS: i deleted "Update Folder" and ran the files integrity test with the launcher.. still same problem ?? :(

You have violated server rules (teamkill). There were complaints about you. 

https://imgur.com/a/CDbGK5P

https://imgur.com/jmk43kn

can you remove it please ?

Server is Down?

01/02/2020 and 02/02/2020

Sorry for the inconvenience, the funds for paying for the server have run out. Wait, coming soon!

• Like 1

Looking forward to the return of Berloga! Thanks for maintaining such a great server. Cheers.

So you can padlock the enemy? 
Now I finally understand how some people just know where you are at all times and ignore the AI. That's messed up!

Hello everyone, we hope Berloga will return soon! regards.
Edited by Monoposto

On 1/20/2020 at 12:50 PM, Sheriff88 said:

Been on Berloga for 10 days now. 

Have two questions :

1.Is there any place that describes the scoring system?

2.I managed to actually land on open terrain a couple of times but are there  actual airfields to land on in emergencies. I've see what looks like unapproved strips out there like one shown below. Are they usable.?

belogafield.jpg

Still have question regarding landing fields. Are they usable? Several times I’ve expended ammunition or run low on fuel and have to land on what looks like flat terrain or just ditch. If I select “End Mission “ it appears that I incur some point reduction.

5 hours ago, Sheriff88 said:

Still have question regarding landing fields. Are they usable? Several times I’ve expended ammunition or run low on fuel and have to land on what looks like flat terrain or just ditch. If I select “End Mission “ it appears that I incur some point reduction.

You can land on them and then get the 'landed' status. I have done it before. I don't recall if it boosted score or not, not that it is recorded anywhere.

On 2/25/2020 at 1:55 PM, RedKestrel said:

You can land on them and then get the 'landed' status. I have done it before. I don't recall if it boosted score or not, not that it is recorded anywhere.

Thanks Red.