SDV_Fin*19_

"BERLOGA Duel & Dogfight" server

23 часа назад, 307_Banzai сказал:

Nice. How about adding Flying Circus planes in a separate area and in duels zone please.

There is no server to fly FC duels at the moment.

We've tried to do so. However, none can fly.

Posted (edited)

I remember but it was early and we have more FC planes. There should be more interest in FC dogfights. If that is not possible could you please consider adding a couple of spawn points in 'Duel' area of the map with FC planes and shorter distance between spawn points. 

Please at least give it a try and see if there is any interest.

From my experience in RoF , dogfight servers like Fast Food and Flying Circus were quite popular and duels in WW1 planes are really fun.

By the way I love your server. It's essential for dogfight junkies like me.

20190417_211208.jpg

Edited by 307_Banzai
typo

52 minutes ago, SDV_Fin*19_ said:

We've tried to do so. However, none can fly. 

I always used those spawn points... Would love to have them. As long as the other spawn points don't max out the server, can there be a downside to having FC spawn points?

• Upvote 1

Added a separate zone for the flying circus. And added aircraft flying circus on dueling fildi. Fly by fun!

• Thanks 4

Hello Berloga,

nice work in improving the server, really appreciate it. Just a little question - would it be possible to at least add the new rule same as 'Flying from a dogfight zone to a duel or vice versa is prohibited' - to make flying from any zone to the other prohibited, like for example from BOK to FC, BOS ... ? I'm meeting 262s at BOS area nowadays and I guess it wasn't intended to be like that, or maybe I'm wrong ? )

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Berloga  

It's 👍 for the new game 

Great we now have areas with early and late war planes 

Thanks for that 😁👍👍

Edited by H_Steinbaur-VR

21 hours ago, SDV_Fin*19_ said:

Added a separate zone for the flying circus. And added aircraft flying circus on dueling fildi. Fly by fun!

Hi Fin,

Is it possible to switch off the exterior views?

12 часов назад, RottFalk сказал:

Hello Berloga,

nice work in improving the server, really appreciate it. Just a little question - would it be possible to at least add the new rule same as 'Flying from a dogfight zone to a duel or vice versa is prohibited' - to make flying from any zone to the other prohibited, like for example from BOK to FC, BOS ... ? I'm meeting 262s at BOS area nowadays and I guess it wasn't intended to be like that, or maybe I'm wrong ? )

Thanks

The rules are written. Haul aircraft from one area to another is prohibited.

3 часа назад, ema33ig сказал:

Is it possible to switch off the exterior views?

Can't. Appearances need to monitor the duelists.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SDV_Fin*19_ said:

15 hours ago, RottFalk said:

Hello Berloga,

Thanks

The rules are written. Haul aircraft from one area to another is prohibited.

How is this enforced? I was in BoS area yesterday being attacked by 262's. Should we report players or what?

Btw. thanks for adding FC planes, one suggestion please, can you unlock fuel and mods. 100% fuel for FC planes like Camel for example is a torture. Having a wing cutout mod in Camel is a must also.

Aldis and other sights are essential. Maybe change fuel on FC planes to 30%. Should be plenty for dogfighting an duels.

Also for FC planes which are a lot slower , 7km duel zones are too far. Takes too long to fly before the merge. 3.5 km should be enough.

I am sorry if it sounds ungrateful, I am happy with you adding FC planes but couple of small changes would make it better and bring more players in.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, 307_Banzai said:

How is this enforced? I was in BoS area yesterday being attacked by 262's. Should we report players or what?

Btw. thanks for adding FC planes, one suggestion please, can you unlock fuel and mods. 100% fuel for FC planes like Camel for example is a torture. Having a wing cutout mod in Camel is a must also.

Same here.  262s and D9s attacking me in a Yak 1.  

At the same time though, it does kind of suck that I can't pwn D9s in an I-16 when the rules are being followed anymore....

Yes, the Camel was notoriously difficult to keep stable with a full fuel tank and spins with full fuel were often fatal. 

Posted (edited)

Specify here the nicknames of the players that surpass planes from another area to another, with evidence (tracks, screen, video). These will ruthlessly ban permanent.

In the area of the flying circuses view with fuel. I have no such aircraft, so I can not compare the weight of the fuel.

Edited by SDV_Fin*19_

In the area of the flying circuses view with fuel. I have no such aircraft, so I can not compare the weight of the fuel.

I think it would be best if you unlock the fuel setting or give each aircraft the same amount of fuel in liter. German aircraft sometimes have about half the fuel tank of the Entente aircraft. 30 liters is still almost half a tank of a Dr.I

Posted (edited)

Why are all the gun sights and cockpit instrument modifications locked on the WW1 planes? 

Edited by -332FG-Garven

26 minutes ago, -332FG-Garven said:

Why are all the gun sights and cockpit instrument modifications locked on the WW1 planes? 

Everything should be unlocked, else the planes are not much fun.

• Upvote 2

Also would be nice to have some AI in the WW1 circle for target practice while waiting for others to join the WW1 circle.

1 minute ago, -332FG-Garven said:

Also would be nice to have some AI in the WW1 circle for target practice while waiting for others to join the WW1 circle.

And spwan points closed in to about 3 km.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ZachariasX said:

And spwan points closed in to about 3 km.

Yes. Currently too far away. Also 30% fuel on all FC planes should be enough for dogfight and duel.

Back in RoF days 15% fuel for Camel or DR1 was plenty for duels and even for dogfighting. 

Edited by 307_Banzai
typo
  • Upvote 1

To unlock I need a list of list of weapons. Yet from the developers there is no list, waiting.

To unlock I need a list of list of weapons. Yet from the developers there is no list, waiting.

This doesn't work for you? Here:

Spoiler

se5.png

SE5

dolphin.png

Dolphin

camel.png

Camel

Spad.png

SPAD

alb.png

Ablatros DVa

dri.png

Dr.I

d7.png

Fokker D7

d7f.png

D7F

pfalz.png

Pfalz D3

• Thanks 1

18 часов назад, ZachariasX сказал:

This doesn't work for you? Here:

I have only BOS, BOM, BOK.  And this is not the list, there is no complete list of weapons.

But I tried to open fashion, сheck. And made aircraft flying circus on 30% fuel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, SDV_Fin*19_ said:

I have only BOS, BOM, BOK.  And this is not the list, there is no complete list of weapons.

But I tried to open fashion, сheck. And made aircraft flying circus on 30% fuel

Yes! that works! Thanks!!!!

Could you increase the distance between the zones? This would at least make it a little more time consuming to fly prohibited planes to another dogfight area. Maybe this helps to reduce the number of players who exploit this.

Posted (edited)
On 7/1/2019 at 5:32 AM, Knipser said:

Could you increase the distance between the zones? This would at least make it a little more time consuming to fly prohibited planes to another dogfight area. Maybe this helps to reduce the number of players who exploit this.

I wouldn't mind if there was also a zone for "any plane you want" in between the early and late war planes zones and let the people decide.  If people want to spawn at one zone, then fly to this zone, it would be fine.  But, fly late war planes into the early-war area or vice versa would result in a ban. 

Edited by Mobile_BBQ

Hi Admin/ Guys,

why are no server stats and kills displayed?

Greez

• Upvote 1

Attention! On the server changes. The aircraft was divided into the Western and Eastern fronts, zones. Haul aircraft from one zone to another is prohibited by the rules for this ban without warning, please be careful.

Translate 

I enjoy this server often when I don't have enough time for an hour long flight but want to jump straight into the action for a few minutes. I mean no disrespect to the server or it's administrator but I must say: "Berloga is for quitters!"

Allow me to explain. After a particularly difficult dogfight, and just as I've gotten the upper hand and am about to squeeze the trigger, the opponent disappears into thin air. I presume these players are choosing to "Finish Mission" as this generally happens without a "player X exited" showing in the chat log.  I generally only fly for a few minutes at a time but it never fails that this occurs every time that I've visited this server.

Again, this doesn't reflect poorly on the server or it's admin(s) but on the players themselves who would seek to deny victory to their opponent when bested. So sad, the fragile egos of these players who cannot cope with defeat. It makes me smile inside each time I make one of these little snowflakes rage quit. :biggrin:

I like the Berloga for the quick run too , and I say the same ..... And when bail out wait 5 sec before ' end the game ' 

Is the server down? Didn't see it on the list tonight...

• Upvote 1

yeah... what happened? I could not find the server either

• Upvote 1

the guy hosting it  SDV_Fin*19_  is having some financial and job related issues unfortunately..

Go here to donate http://il2-berloga.ru/donate/   to keep it running..

I think he'll bring it back up shortly.

Hi everybody.

I've been away from Berloga for some time.

Now I realize the server ip has changed, and I'm getting a 300ms plus ping, and as a result I'm always kicked out in few minutes...

Anyone else has suffered from this?

It has become unplayable for me...

Thanks in  advance.

Please add the P38 to the dueling areas @SDV_Fin*19_

Yes, it is a dedicated fighter, despite having 2 engines. 😉

• Upvote 1

On 10/13/2019 at 7:17 PM, Krupinskii said:

Please add the P38 to the dueling areas @SDV_Fin*19_

Yes, it is a dedicated fighter, despite having 2 engines. 😉

Also please add the 150 oct fuel option for the spitfire if possible