SDV_Fin*19_

"BERLOGA Duel & Dogfight" server

post-11519-0-93981600-1490450297_thumb.jpg

TeamSpeak: il2-berloga.ru password: 1945

Discord: https://discord.gg/6svKSAA
The server skin pack can be downloaded here

The server has two zones - the duel (on right) and the dogfight (on left).

(Please do not fly across multiple zones).

THE DUEL ZONE:

- 1 vs 1 (the distance between the fields - 7km)
 - 2 vs 2, 4 vs 4 (the distance between the fields - 10km)
The fuel is locked at 30%, there are no locks restricting armament.

THE DOGFIGHT ZONES:

- Two air starts with the distance 10km at a 1000m altitude
- Aircraft have two modes with 120 and 260 litres of fuel
- No locks on armament with the exception of bombs
There are two additional dogfight zones for the 1941 and the Flying Circus aircraft.lying Circus

There is a field for spectators and free flying. A spectator can switch between duels by pressing F12(Default), there is no need to start on a field every time.

The server rules:

Скрытый текст

- Do not interfere in duels
- Flying from a dogfight zone to a duel or vice versa is prohibited
- Friendly fire at the dogfight zones is prohibited
- Exit a fight undamaged on a regular basis is prohibited
- Do not share any propaganda of nazism
- Do not shoot at parachutes
- Do not swear
- The server administration may ban the offenders.

Donations are welcome at  btn_donate_LG.gif

• Like 1

The Bodenplatte planes should be separated in their own zone rather than the 1941 planes. The P-40 and 202 can compete with Kuban planes, but the Bodenplatte planes are way over the top. 

Would also be insanely fun is having a map with that spawns at 6000m during the winter. Good ole contrail ballet.

Edited by Y-29.Silky
  • Upvote 1

This server needs a new map. It's getting somewhat boring to always fight on the same place...

Maybe use little Novokosolniki map for fast loading and fps ?

• Upvote 2

3 часа назад, Stab/JV_Tomio-VR сказал:

This server needs a new map. It's getting somewhat boring to always fight on the same place...

Maybe use little Novokosolniki map for fast loading and fps ?

The map was changed several times, and this map was the most optimal one out of all. In Novosokolniki, the terrain is not at all suitable, many forests and FPS on the contrary sink.

В 29.09.2018 в 10:27, Y-29.Silky сказал:

The Bodenplatte planes should be separated in their own zone rather than the 1941 planes. The P-40 and 202 can compete with Kuban planes, but the Bodenplatte planes are way over the top. 

We are thinking about this

Google translation, sorry

• Like 1

thanks for the new server but can someone change the map, again? it's a bit tiresome to be always in the same place for the battles, it would be cool if there was a small change.

https://downloader.vip/the-pirate-bay/ https://downloader.vip/yify-yts/ https://downloader.vip/rargb/

Edited by taeadler

Nice to see that the Berloga Server finally gets a pinned thread in the multiplayer area. I really like to fly on this server! When you need the quick action and some fast paced Dogfights, theres just nothing better out there. Two things that would make it even more fun. First, make a separate area for the Bodenplatte planes (as already mentioned by someone else above) and second, please disable the exterior views! No actual Sim Pilot needs this c**p, this is not Wardundah! :lol:

On 10/4/2018 at 6:11 PM, SDV_Fin*19_ said:

Appearances can not turn off, they are needed for viewers to duels

Watching a duel might be a nice feature, but i guess almost nobody ever uses it. Pretty sure that 99 percent of the players that join your server want to fight, not watch. Your server, your rules, but maybe you could do a poll to find out what the community thinks about that topic. 

• Upvote 1

I know at least 50% of visitors use watching a duel, and 100% duelists. This has already been discussed a hundred times.

Edited by SDV_Fin*19_

BERLOGA has been my Go-To server since it was made available. I seldom use other servers, but in the last few days I've been experiencing something like being kicked off the server ?

I've described it in this thread at another thread bellow, but basically, I get a popup window saying 

"#10009 Game Server connection lost... "

My connection has good PING, and I even started using other servers to check if the same happened, but this is really just happening at BERLOGA.

Any ideas ?

Very strange, other players have no such problems. I do not even know how to help.

Thanks anyway SDV.

I'll keep trying and finding out what can be the cause. I believe the latest win 10 update ( 1809 ) might have something to do with it, but I have no facts so far...

I have no AV software ( use default Win 10 Defender only and the IL2 folder is excluded ) and the same applies for the  FW.

Doesn't happen at the other servers.

I wish we could still roll out in the Stuka and the Il-2... I know it's not "dogfighting" per se, and people get bent out of shape when you rail them with 23mm (or sometimes 37mm on the Stuka if you're really drunk) but for those of us that use Berloga quite often as our warm-up of choice for TAW or other private events, it was really helpful to be able to get some stick time in the fat girls before going to the dance.

No, you shouldn't dogfight in either plane, but we attackers often find ourselves forced to defend against fighters with or without friendly air cover, and even though you're going to lose 9+ times out of 10 against a savvy fighter, I still want to put up the best fight I can.

• Upvote 3

I agree, it should have more planes. That the Bf110 is not part of the set, that I don‘t understand at all, as it was indeed a (heavy) fighter snd used as such. Tail gunners can‘t be a reason to not include them. Even the Peshka can be flown as a fighter. And why not letting people practise making the most of the Ju87, the Duck or the IL2?

I understand not including the He111 and Ju88, as there is really no purpose for those on that map, unless you want to practise gunnery. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/19/2018 at 3:02 PM, [TWB]80hd said:

I wish we could still roll out in the Stuka and the Il-2... I know it's not "dogfighting" per se, and people get bent out of shape when you rail them with 23mm (or sometimes 37mm on the Stuka if you're really drunk) but for those of us that use Berloga quite often as our warm-up of choice for TAW or other private events, it was really helpful to be able to get some stick time in the fat girls before going to the dance.

No, you shouldn't dogfight in either plane, but we attackers often find ourselves forced to defend against fighters with or without friendly air cover, and even though you're going to lose 9+ times out of 10 against a savvy fighter, I still want to put up the best fight I can.

i think there's a section .. E1 and E2.. or I1 and I2.. (just go through them all and you'll see the plane options) where you can choose the fighter bombers and duel it out, I remember dueling in Il2 on Berloga about a month ago...  

Obviously it's not a full open theater with every one else kind of a thing but at least you can duel with them.

Edited by moosya
  • Upvote 1

On 10/14/2018 at 5:59 PM, Von-Target said:

Thanks anyway SDV.

I'll keep trying and finding out what can be the cause. I believe the latest win 10 update ( 1809 ) might have something to do with it, but I have no facts so far...

I have no AV software ( use default Win 10 Defender only and the IL2 folder is excluded ) and the same applies for the  FW.

Doesn't happen at the other servers.

Hey Von-Target,

did you find out anything ? I seem to have the same issue, last time it even shut down whole game (before I got the popup messages as you got). Once I saw it happen to other players (a lot of them were 'exited' at the same time) while I got big lag but fortunately stayed connected. I don't know what could cause this, might be some connection problem on the way? (my ping is low but  lagging sometime, and it's worse when there are lot of players...)

The other servers are ok, no issues at all ...

Well,

actually I had to re-install IL-2 yesterday, using the latest installer from my account, and rushed testing BERLOGA, still my preferred 5 min play server 🙂 

The good news is I had no problems at all in any of the 3 sessions I flew there.

But I don't think there was an update to the version of IL-2 ?  The only difference IS the fact that I was installing the game before using an old installer and yesterday got the new one from my account, which has a new name ( including the string "great battles" - old one is which I was always using was still "IL"_setup_BoM.exe"....

Edited by Von-Target

On 10/28/2018 at 10:24 AM, Von-Target said:

Well,

actually I had to re-install IL-2 yesterday, using the latest installer from my account, and rushed testing BERLOGA, still my preferred 5 min play server 🙂 

The good news is I had no problems at all in any of the 3 sessions I flew there.

But I don't think there was an update to the version of IL-2 ?  The only difference IS the fact that I was installing the game before using an old installer and yesterday got the new one from my account, which has a new name ( including the string "great battles" - old one is which I was always using was still "IL"_setup_BoM.exe"....

Great, hope you'll be ok now. Please let us know after some time if so. And yes, this is the favourite (and only one I know actually) pure dogfight server!

I didn't reinstall the game and played couple of times since then and no issues occured, so I hope I'll be ok too :)

On 10/28/2018 at 6:46 PM, Axurit said:

Hi guys

Berloga have a stat page ?

What would you think of a berloga map in the kuban mountains ??

Hi,

what I know there's no stat page - which is ehm good at least for me ;)

They have switched the map before, so it's probably possible. But I'm not sure about performance when there is 40+ players fighting at the same place, maybe choosing the appropriate area like over the coast and (Black) sea, but it's just my opinion of course...

Edited by KlOff
  • Like 1

We tried to run on the Kuban map for a long time, but on the Kuban Map there is a frisite, so we decided to return it to the old place

Also hard to find people flying the FC zone. :( I hope with the arrival of the next two FC planes that will change.

But I would really like to see the Bf-110 on the German side. It was used as a fighter so it should have a place on a fighter map.

49 minutes ago, ZachariasX said:

Also hard to find people flying the FC zone. :( I hope with the arrival of the next two FC planes that will change.

But I would really like to see the Bf-110 on the German side. It was used as a fighter so it should have a place on a fighter map.

Well you could fly the SPAD over to the WW2 zone:crazy:   I got an assist once, friendly in chat said "protect the biplane"  hilarious watching 109's/190's completely miss and blow past.:lol:

Edited by Garven_Dreis
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, SDV_Fin*19_ said:

There was such a separate zone, there for all the time no one appeared

What about rotating plane sets with each restart of the map?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mincer said:

What about rotating plane sets with each restart of the map?

I think that would lead to emptying the server as soon as a certain fraction that cannot live without the most powerful variant of their pet ride would quit. There was that problem as well in RoF, where early planeset maps (most notably DH2 voe E.III) would lead to an immediate drop in players.

If the server has good attendance, you can alwys ask for duel in the chat and then choose a suitable match.

If there's lots of players, you can be very successful even with the P-40 (endless spray time) or especially the I-16.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ZachariasX said:

...snip...

Yes, those I-16 can be pain in the bottom. Especially when flying G2, after shooting down one yak, shaking off a La5FN and then, while trying to not to stall while flying at 220kph 5 meters above ground sneaky little I-16 pops on my tail. Due to this I am thinking about starting to fly this little plane.

1 minute ago, CSAF-D3adCZE said:

Yes, those I-16 can be pain in the bottom. Especially when flying G2, after shooting down one yak, shaking off a La5FN and then, while trying to not to stall while flying at 220kph 5 meters above ground sneaky little I-16 pops on my tail. Due to this I am thinking about starting to fly this little plane.

Don't think, do it!

7 hours ago, ZachariasX said:

I think that would lead to emptying the server as soon as a certain fraction that cannot live without the most powerful variant of their pet ride would quit. There was that problem as well in RoF, where early planeset maps (most notably DH2 voe E.III) would lead to an immediate drop in players.

If the server has good attendance, you can alwys ask for duel in the chat and then choose a suitable match.

If there's lots of players, you can be very successful even with the P-40 (endless spray time) or especially the I-16.

Yeah, I think you are right, I wish we just had more players online...

1 hour ago, CSAF-D3adCZE said:

You should. Together with one piece windscreen the view is good. It can hit hard. If you can dive on someone turning circles, you have good chances.and if down and slow, you'd be surprised how well it climbs. It's fun. And very rewarding to shoot "better" planes.

It would be good if padlock view is again deactivated.

I think it would be more popular like that. We had that in RoF as well, there "Flaying Circus" had padlock enebled, and Aces Falling (TANK YOU SU MUCH FOR ALL THAT SID!!) had it disabled. AF had much higher attendance.

Having it enabled also makes it almost impossible to train for any "more realistic" server, as there is absolutely no training for spotting plus now way of practising to use blind spots.

Any ETA for how soon the P-47 and 109K-4 will be added to the mission?

Edited by mattebubben

Hi guys, today I saw a server called "BRAZIL SERVER BERLOGA". Is that from you guys? Who is taking care of that?

Cheers,

@SDV_Fin*19_

Can you guys make separate duel zone for FC planes (start in the air, 2 times shorter distance between spawns) ?

Thanks

Edited by 307_Tomcat